70. Abhi tells the truth

Abhi: What the hell! Ashu, what is this behaviour? You should not have listened to our talks like this.

Sidd: I know dada. Sorry but not sorry. I didn't have any other option except this.

Abhi: And what was the need of doing all these things?

Sidd: Because I wanted to know what others say about you and dii is true or not!

Abhi: Who says what?

Sidd: Our friends think that you both are not just friends... it's more than friendship. And now I'm also confirmed with it.

Abhi: How can you say so?

Sidd: Coz I've noticed you. Since you've heard about her marriage, you've become so restless. You don't eat properly; you don't sleep properly... I just want to know why! Why you have so much problem? Dada, I'm your sibling, and also your friend na? We share all our secrets to each other. Then why are you hiding this from me?

Abhi takes a deep breath, "You're right!"

Sidd: Then tell me what's the matter.

Abhi: Umm... yes, what you think is right. I... I like her.

Sidd: Only like?

Abhi: Ohkay! Not only like, I love her.

Sidd: And you haven't told it to her yet, right?

Abhi: That's the problem na yar! Before I could realize that I'm in love with her, she told me about her marriage. Now I'm not sure if I should tell it to her or not; if she also feels the same for me or not?

Sidd: Cool down dada! You love her na?

Abhi nodes his head in yes.

Sidd: Then what are you waiting for? She hasn't decided yet... and are you waiting for her to accept that Abhishek? You still have time man! Go and tell it to her. Maybe she also likes you. And even if she doesn't, at least she'll think about you once na.

Abhi: Yeah, you're right. But, still... I don't have that much courage yar! I just don't want her to get angry with me. I'm happy with her friendship also... but I don't want to lose her forever.

Sidd: Fine! You just don't take too much tension about it. I'll think on it.

Abhi hugs Sidd, "Thank you so much Ashu."

Sidd: Don't thank me right now. First, let everything be fine. And then also, only thank you won't work ha! You've to give party.

Abhi: Hahaha sure!

The next day,

Sidd calls Rii and Jannu to his class. Anu is already there with him.

Anu: Sidd, tell me na why you're calling them here?

Sidd: Just wait for a little. First let them come and then I'll tell what's the matter.

After a while, Rii and Jann also come to their class.

Rii: Hey Sidd! Why did you call us here so urgently?

Jann: Yeah, what happened?

Sidd: Arey you guys sit. I'm telling everything.

Anu: Yeah, say.

Sidd: So... as we all had a doubt that there is something between dada and Vaishu di... I found out about it.

Jann: So? They are more than just friends na?

Rii: Please tell fast na.

Sidd: Yes! So, the matter is... dada loves her.

Anu: OMG! Really?

Jann: Yesss! I knew it!

Rii: And how did you get to know that? Did he himself tell you?

Sidd: Well... your idea worked.

Jann: Which idea?

Sidd: Actually... yesterday, when Vaishu di was going with us, Rii messaged me. He asked me to put headphones so that they will be free to talk, but I didn't connect it to my phone so that I can hear them.

Anu: Oh god! You guys are... (starts laughing)

Rii: I know I'm genius.

Jann: Arey please tell me in detail na. What did Abhi bhaiya say to you? And do Vaishu di also loves him?

Sidd tells them everything.

Sidd: So, we have to find out if she also loves him or not!

Anu: Why don't we go and ask her directly?

Jann: No yar! We can't do so.

Sidd: Yeah, Bawli is right. The thing is dada don't want their friendship to break.

Rii: No one will want so yar. Okay, so now we have to think how to sort the whole matter.

Jann: Hmm... let's think on it.

At lunch time, in the canteen...

Vaish: Well... we have no more classes today. It would have better if I didn't come to college today.

Abhi: Right. I'm also thinking that I shouldn't have come today.

Jann: My day also spent so boring. The whole day no classes took place and moreover we got a lot of projects to do. And I'm literally tired now!

Vaish: Hey, what if we all go somewhere out?

Sidd: Where?

Anu: Where do you want to go at this time? It's so sunny outside.

Vaish: Coffee shop? Arey the coffee shop where I and Abhishek went for our first meeting, that's quite nice.

Abhi: Yeah, that café near metro station na?

Vaish: How did you know?

Abhi (hesitates): Ah... you! You told me na.

Vaish: I told you? When? I don't remember!

Abhi tries to change the topic, "Oh c'mon! Leave all this. The thing is... is everyone free to go? I mean... we have no classes, but others may have na."

Rii: Yeah, I've classes. But it's not so important. So... I can come.

Sidd: We have only one class. And that teacher is so boring. So I have no problem in bunking that class. (looks at Anu) What do you say?

Anu is looking a little confused.

To Be Continued...

Will they be able to help Abhi?

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN