81. A peaceful day

Abhi is with Vaishu, sitting on a bench, holding her hands and talking to her. After all, now they are lovers, not only friends.

Vaish: Abhi, how much time did you spend saying a small thing! Like I was waiting for this day since the match day. That day, when I told you that a boy is coming to see me for marriage, I saw that shock and pain in your eyes. I wish you could stop me that time and tell me everything that time only.

Abhi: How could I tell it? I myself was not sure about it. Even, I start realizing that I have feelings for you since I saw you with Abhishek in that canteen.

Vaish: Means? When did you come there?

Abhi: Hahaha leave it. The thing is I started getting jealous from that day only. But then, slowly I realized that I can't see you with anyone else and also, I can't live without you.

Vaish: Aww!

She looks around her, "Where are the others?"

Abhi: They must be roaming somewhere in the park. You leave them na. I don't want anyone to disturb us today. That's why I told them to stay away from us.

Vaish: Hahaha! My mom would be thinking that I must be with that Abhishek. Now I just don't know how to convince them for us.

Abhi: Don't worry. I'm with you na. Though... I also have to talk to my maa about us... but Ashu is with me na. I know he will handle everything. And once, my mother agrees for our relation, we will come to your family with marriage proposal.

Vaish smiles.

Let's go to another side of the park...

Anu is standing near a tree and making different poses. And... Rii has become her photographer today. Poor Rii! He has been tired of clicking hundreds of pictures at every corner of the park.

Rii: Chuhi! Will you please stop now? What will you do of so many pictures? Your phone's storage will also get full.

Anu: Excuse me! That's my phone. So you please don't worry about my phone's storage. You just keep clicking pictures.

Rii clicks on more picture.

Anu: Okay! Enough for this place now. Let's find out another place for perfect shots.

Rii (frustrated): Are there any corners of this park still left?

Anu takes her phone from Rii and starts checking her pictures, "Offoo Chomu! You don't even know to click good pictures."

Rii: Dude, my photography skills are best. But I can't do anything of your Chuhi like face.

Anu looks at Rii with angry eyes, "Oh really? Look who is saying! Mr. Chomu, I look far better than you, ha!"

Rii: Hahaha what a joke!

And thus, their little fight starts.

Now let's come to another side...

Sidd was watching all this, from a bench quite far from the others. And he smiles.

Jann, sitting next to Sidd, "What happened?"

Sidd: Nothing... I was just looking at them (pointing to Rii and Anu), looks like they again started fighting. These two... hahaha.

Jann: And look at them (pointing to Abhi and Vaishu), looks like they will finish all the talks of their hearts today only.

Sidd: It's their day... let them enjoy.

Jann: Right! (takes a deep breath) Bawla, you know what? After being separated from you, for so many years... I just used to find a best friend for me. Though I made a lot of friends during these years, but I didn't find someone with whom I can share each and every thing like I used to do with you.

Sidd (smiles): After all, best friend is best friend na.

Jann: Yeah. But now see, that time I was not getting a single good friend... and now I have so many close friends. Though no one is not closer to me than you, but yes, they are also important for me.

Sidd looks at Jannu, "Oh really? It means I'm the closest one to you, huh?"

Jann: Why? Do you have anyone else closer than me?

Sidd: Umm... have to think about it.

"Haww!", Jann hits on Sidd's shoulder softly.

Sidd: Ok... Ohkay! Sorry. I agree that no one else is as close as you. You are my bestest friend. I have my best memories with you.

Jannat looks at Sidd and smiles.

And then, Jann's phone rings. She receives the call, "Yes ammi?"

Naz aunt (on phone): Sorry beta my phone was on silent mode... but why were you calling me?

Jann: Yeah, I was calling to inform you that today I'll come to home a little late. I've come to a park for having some fun.

Naz aunt: Arey! You could have gone on any other day. What was the need to go today? And you are informing me after going there, ha! Means, you directly went there from college? Jannat, you should not go to anywhere with anyone, dear. Now what will I answer to your father. You know na he...

Jann: Ammi, ammi, ammi! Calm down. Please listen to me first. I didn't come with anyone here... I'm with my friends, and Bawla is also here with me.

Naz aunt: Oh! Siddharth is also there? Okay then. But don't be much late ha.

Jann: Okay! Bye!

The call ends.

Sidd looks at Jann, "What happened?"

Jann: Nothing... when I said that I've come to a park with my friends, she was getting angry. But when I told that you are also with me, she was like oh okay. Looks like she trusts you more than me. You know what? She considers you as a simple and innocent boy.

Sidd: So what? She thinks right about me.

Jann: Oh really? I know very well how much innocent you are, okay?

Sidd: Ahaa! What do you know about me?

Jann: I know you more than yourself. After all, we are Bffs.

Sidd: Hahaha yes!

And they both start laughing. 

To Be Continued...

So finally everything is fine now, just hope that this stays the same. 

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN