35. The final round

Anu: Jannat! Jannat calm down please.

Anu wipes Jannat's tears and hugs her.

Anu: I understand what you are going through this time. I also understand the sorrow of losing a very close friend.

Shantanu is announcing on mike, "Anushka and Jannat! Where are you? Everyone is waiting for you. Please come on stage fast, otherwise we have to continue without you two.

Anu: We should go.

Jann: No! I don't want to go on stage.

Anu: Jannat! Please don't do so. I promise... after the function, I and Siddharth both will help you to get your friend back.

On hearing Sidd's name, Jannat remembered that Siddharth had warned many times that the boy was not right. But she didn't believe him that time and also misbehaved with him.

Jann: Siddharth! I need to apologize to him. He tried to tell me the truth so many times, but I didn't listen to him and also scolded him every time.

Anu: Don't worry. He will forgive you. Now please come with me. See, if you won't come, then I'll also leave the competition.

Jannat tries to behave normal, "Okay fine! I am coming."

Anu (smiling): Good girl.

Then they both go on the stage.

The participants, who will go to the next round, are being announced. And our favourite characters, Siddharth, Anushka, Jannat and Riyaz... all are selected for the next round.

Abhi: Now, without any break, we will continue the next round.

Shantanu: I request all the participants, who are not selected, to leave the stage. Thank you so much everyone.

After they all gets down from the stage,

Abhi: Okay! So now we will start our last and final round, the Question-and-answer round. In which, our judges will ask the contestants a few questions on the basis of some general knowledge and some other types of questions.

Anu and Jannat are standing together.

Anu (whispering to Jann): Listen! Take a deep breath and don't think about anything else but the competition right now. You have to give your best.

Jann is still trying to handle herself, "Okay!"

And the final round starts.

The judges ask different and good questions to everyone. And mostly people give good answers.

After the question-answers, all the participants are asked to go and sit between the audiences.

All the contestants come down from the stage. Sidd sits beside Vaishnavi, and Anu and Rii also sit there.

But Jannat doesn't sit with them. She is going somewhere else.

Anu: Arey Jannat! Where are you going? Come, sit with us.

Jann: No Anushka! I'm not in the mood to attend the party more.

Listening this, Sidd worries for Jannat.

Sidd (POV): What happened to her? Before some time, she was fighting with me. But now... she is sounding very low.

This question comes in his mind, but he doesn't ask it to anyone.

Sidd (POV): No! I shouldn't ask to her. Otherwise, she will say that I'm again interfering in her personal life.

Anu (to Jann): But...

Jannat doesn't hear anything more and goes from there.

Abhi: So... while our judges are deciding who should be given Mr. and Miss Fresher's tag, do you guys want our favourite Aarushi mam to sing a beautiful song in her beautiful voice?

Public shouts, "Yessss!!"

Shantanu: Aarushi mam! People want to hear your voice. Can you please come on stage and fulfill our audiences' demand?

Aarushi mam agrees and comes on the stage and people welcome her with a loud clapping.

Abhi comes to her and removes the mike, "Mam, should I start the karaoke?"

"No! Wait! I don't need any karaoke. I actually want to perform with that boy who was playing 'Raabta' song on guitar. I really liked his performance."

Abhi: You mean Siddharth?

"Yeah! Can you please call that boy?"

Abhi becomes very happy, "Sure!"

He goes to Sidd and asks him to perform with Aarushi mam. And how can anyone refuse for such an offer.

Sidd: Really? She herself said this? Oh wow! Was my performance really so good?

Anu also becomes very happy, "All the best!"

Sidd: Thank you.

Rii is also happy, but he doesn't show it to Sidd.

Sidd goes on stage and greets Aarushi mam.

"You know what? I just loved your performance. You're an amazing guitar player."

"Thank you so much mam. It is really great for me to get a compliment from a talented person like you.", Sidd is extremely happy.

"You deserve it. And that girl Jannat, she is also very talented. She also impressed me by her song."

Sidd (POV): Jannat sang a song?

Abhi: Ah... mam, should we start now?

"Yeah!"

Sidd: So... which song you would like to sing first?

"How about 'Gal Karke'?"

"Yeah sure! What a lovely song it is."

First of all, Aarushi mam sings 'Gal Karke' song.

While, Jannat is on the stairs of the auditorium. She is still very upset and crying. She was happy after getting her best friend back, but suddenly she got such a big shock, that has shaken her. All her happiness turned into sorrow. 

To Be Continued...

Are you guys excited for Sidd and Jannat's reunion??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA