99. Everyone in danger

"Hi sweetheart!", Vishal comes near Jannat.

"You?", Jannu looks at him angrily, "What are you doing here?"

Vishal: Oh c'mon! Don't say that you still didn't understand who planned this kidnapping!

Jannat shocks hearing that, "It means... you?"

"Of course!", Vishal says in some attitude.

Jann gets angrier on Vishal, "What do you want from me? First, you came to me as that fake Siddharth and now... you have kidnapped me? What did I do to you?"

"No babe! You didn't do anything...", Vishal comes closer to Jann, "And that's your mistake! Because I want something from you... either you, or your father's money. You know na my dreams are big, but my family don't support me in anything. So, what do I do? How will I fulfill my dream to be a politician?"

Jann: Politician? Are you kidding me? What will you do after being a politician?

Vishal: Enjoyyyy! I just want to rule on people. And after Bhanu bhai will get the money from your father, I will be his right hand. And he has contact with some political parties... so he will help me, he promised.

"Really?", Jannat looks at Vishal, "Let's see!"

Vishal was about to say something else, but before that, his phone rings.

It's Bhanu's call and he receives it, "Yes bhai?"

Bhanu (on call): Come to me!

"Yeah okay!", Vishal looks at Jann, "We'll talk later dear."

And then he goes from there. After that, that boy Pawan ties the cloth again on Jann's mouth and he also goes from there.

Jann (POV): Bawla! Where are you? I felt that you are somewhere nearby me... was I wrong?? If you're here, then why are you not doing anything?

Vishal goes to Bhanu, "Yes bhai?"

Bhanu: Vishal! Where is Kabir? When he will come here? Jannat's father has already reached Ratnagiri with the money. We have to leave to meet him.

Vishal: Ah... wait, let me call bhaiya.

Vishal takes out his phone. He was about to call Kabir, but suddenly some sounds come from outside.

Bhanu and Vishal quickly rush towards that side.

They see that Kabir has reached.

"Find out them and bring them in front of me!", Kabir is shouting to the goons.

And those goons are running here and there.

Vishal goes to Kabir, "Bhaiya! What happened?"

Kabir: Vishal! They have reached here also!

Bhanu: Who?

Kabir: Riyaz, Abhishek and Vaishnavi!

Bhanu: Who are they?

Vishal: Jannat's friends. All those are very close friends. But... how did they got to know about this place?

Kabir: How would I know? When I came here, I saw they were trying to peep in. And as soon as they saw me, they all ran away. Then I quickly went inside and called our boys to find them out.

Okay, so this was their plan! As they had to reach to Jannat anyhow, they decided that Abhishek, Vaishnavi and Riyaz will go and try to distract those goons. Meanwhile, Siddharth and Anushka will enter the shop from the warehouse which is attached with the shop. And according to their plan, Rii, Abhi and Vaishu were looking for a chance to come in front of those boys' eyes, and at the same time, Kabir reached there.