21. Close to the truth

Anu (POV): Siddharth went to search that person? But how will he find out him? But the way he said confidently yesterday... I know that something is surely going on his mind.
While thinking all this, Anushka comes back to her class.

Meanwhile, on the other side...
Kabir and Vishal are together. They were going somewhere, but suddenly Vishal stops Kabir, "Bhaiya wait!"
Kabir: What happened?
Vishal points to a boy coming from the other side, it's Siddharth.
Kabir: This boy... I think, I've seen him somewhere.
Vishal: Bhaiya it's Siddharth! Did you forget him?
Kabir: What? Siddharth? Wasn't he in your class last year in the school?
Vishal: Yes! You got it right. He is the same boy.
Vishal holds Kabir's hand and takes him inside a classroom quickly to hide themselves. But they both can see Siddharth.
Siddharth is doing something in his phone. Actually, he was messaging Anushka, "Hey Anu! I know that you might be searching me. But don't worry I'll come back after some time. You just stay inside the class as you're not well. Take care of yourself. I've a surprise for you! Just wait for me."
Kabir: But what is he doing here?
Vishal: I'm also thinking the same. That day Riyaz, and today this Siddharth... what they both are doing in this college? Didn't they get any other college in the whole Mumbai?

While they were talking, Jannat also comes there. She sees Sidd and goes to him.
Jann: Hey Siddharth!
Sidd: Hi Jannat! What's up?
Jann: Just going to meet my friend. But where is Anushka?
Sidd: Ah... I just messaged her to stay in the class. So, she might be there only.
Jann: Means? Why did you ask her to stay in class?
Sidd: Don't you know? Oh! How
Sidd: Actually, yesterday Anushka met an accident. She fell down from the stairs and got a little hurt. That's why I told her to not move here and there for unnecessary works.
Jann: What?? When did all this happen? How's she now?
Sidd: She is fine, I think. I didn't meet her from morning. Yesterday we took her to the hospital and the doctor gave her medicines too. So, maybe she is better now. I'm going for some urgent work and I'll meet her only after completing it.
Jann: What urgent work you have that you haven't met Anushka too yet? I mean... is it more important even than Anushka?
Sidd: No! It isn't important than Anu. But this is for her only.
Jann: What do you mean?
Sidd: Nowadays I've become an astrologer, whatever I say, it becomes true. That day I predicted about you and you got your childhood friend back. The same thing happened in Anu's matter... I predicted for her also and now I myself is going to make it true.
Jann: Hahaha! Really? What a coincidence.
Sidd: Haha. Sorry, but I've to go now. Can I... please?
Jann: Yeah ok. I think I should go to Anushka to ask her about her health.
Sidd: Yeah, you go to her and please say her to take care.
Jann: Okay. Bye!
And they both go to their own ways.

After they go,
Kabir and Vishal, who were hiding and listening Sidd and Jann's talks, come out of the class.
Kabir: He was talking about Anushka's accident. But what did he say about the prediction and all...? I didn't understand.
Vishal: And I'm thinking that how did Jannat knows him? Means... she knows both Riyaz and Sidd. How? If anyone of them, sees me with Jannat, they will tell everything to Jannat.
Kabir: Yeah! I didn't think that. They can create a big problem for us.
Vishal: Yes! Before they do anything, we have to do something.

After a while...
Riyaz comes on the same stairs where he lost his photo. He searches it here and there but inside; he also knows that he won't find that back.
He becomes very sad and sits down there on the stairs only.
"Are you finding something?", a voice comes from backside.
Riyaz turns back and sees Siddharth there. And then his facial expressions changes from sadness into anger.
Rii: See Sidd! I mean... Siddharth. I'm not interested in arguing with you right now. So please stay away from me.
Sidd: And why do you think that I'm here just to argue with you as you do always?
Rii: What do you mean? Do you mean that only I always come to fight with you?
Sidd: As you think...
Rii: Listen! I already told you please don't mess with me. I'm not in the mood to reply you for now.
Sidd: And what if it's about your profit only?
Rii: You are thinking about my profit? Seriously? Hahaha... are you joking?
Sidd: Well! You're right. Why should I think about a cheater's profit?
Rii: Hey! Don't start it again, huh?
Sidd: The thing is... I'm here for my profit only.
Rii: What else should be expected from a mean person like you?
Sidd: Yeah! I'm mean because I always think about my friends' happiness. And today also I'm doing the same.
Rii: What do you want to say? And what do you want from me?

To Be Continued...

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA