5. Some old memories

Anu: Nice to meet you.
Jan: Same here.
Then a bodyguard comes to Jannat, "Mam I guess you should go to your class now."
"Yeah ok.", Jannat replies.
Anu: Which class you are in?
Jan: B.Sc. 1st year.
Anu: Oh! I'm in BBA 1st year.
Jan: Ok I've to go now. Will see you later.
Anu: Okay.
Jannat to her bodyguards, "You guys can go now." And she also goes from there.

After that, Riyaz, who was standing there during all this, he also starts going.
"Wait!" Anu stops him.
Rii (POV): What does she want now?
Anu comes in front of him.
Rii: What now? See I already told you that I've no interest in having friendship with you. So please don't ask me this again.
Anu: Who said you that I have stopped to you ask you for friendship?
Rii: Then what? Oh I see! You want to say thanks to me, right? Well there is no need of it. It's ok.
And again, he takes his step forward.
Anu: That's not even the case.
He stops again and looks at Anu curiously.
Anu: What do you think of yourself? Do you think yourself a hero?
Rii: What? What are you saying?
Anu: Why did you say that I'm your friend? Yesterday when I asked you for friendship, you refused. Then why? Just to be a hero in everyone's eyes? I know people like you very well... such people try to show themselves a good person in front of everyone, but in reality, they don't have even a little goodness in them. And that's you.
Rii: Oh excuse me? I'm not saying anything that doesn't mean that you will continue your rubbish talks. Listen! I'm still not willing to be your friend. That time I said that just because I didn't have any other answer.
Anu: Oh really? Who the hell asked you for help? Did I requested you "Please help me"? No! Then why did you come to be hero?
Rii: Oh! So, helping you is my fault? It means raising voice against wrong is a bad thing for you?
Anu: Don't try to be over smart. You just pretend, you're not good in real.
Rii: What's your problem man! The anger you show me, if you have showed only 10% of that to Kabir, then I wouldn't have to come always to save you.
Anu: How dare you to talk to me like this?
Soon they start fighting. And while fighting,
Anu: You! You're a Chomu.
Rii: What? You called me Chomu? I'm Chomu? Then you are... you are Chuhi!

It didn't take them a second to realize that they used the nicknames they used to call their Bffs. They both turned opposite sides, facing each other's back. They didn't even realize when tears started brimming from their eyes making them watery.

Anu (POV): Did I call him Chomu? Why?? It brought all our memories, all our beautiful moments, our all pranks and all cat-fights with him back to my mind. Why this boy sounds like HIM? Why I am feeling that I have seen these eyes? Is it him? No! He can't be my Chomu. He was not at all rude and arrogant like this boy, he was sweet and kind hearted. No! It's definitely not him. With so much difficulty, I got rid of all those memories. I don't want to remember him again. Otherwise I'll again be distracted from my studies and dreams.
Anu wipes her tears.

Rii (POV): Rii! Are you out of your mind? You just used the nickname you used to call your bff with! How did I feel that she is my Chuhi? She was not this much snappish! She was innocent, she was kind with all even if someone misbehaved her! I don't know if I will be able to meet her again or not... I don't think that it's possible in this life. Whatever, this girl can't be my Chuhi.
He takes a deep breath. 

Then both of them turn to each other again and looks at each other. Seeing their faces, it seems that they want to say a lot of things but they are not able to. And without saying anything, they both moves towards their own ways.

After some time...
Riyaz is in his class. The teacher is absent today, so the class is free. Students are roaming here and there and talking with each other. But Riyaz is sitting in a corner and looking upset. He takes out something from his bag, looks like an old photograph. And he is looking at that photo. It's his childhood photo, in which there is a girl with him. Looking at the picture, it looks like they both are very close friends.

Let me tell you the actual story... In school, till 7th class Riyaz had a best friend, that girl which is in the picture, whom he used to call Chuhi and that girl used to call him Chomu. But then they both separated. Because of her father's transfer, that girl left the city and went to another place. And after that they never met again. That separation hurt both of them. Riyaz still have a hope that someday he will surely find out his bff and they will meet again.

Wanna know who's that girl? It's Anushka. Yes! That Anushka who is in the same college in which he is, whom he met on the first day and today also.
Destiny has brought them together again, but they both are unaware of it.

To Be Continued...

To know when and how Riyaz and Anushka will get to know about each other... Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA