73. Vaishu misses Abhi

Sidd: Yeah, where is dada? Didn't he come with you?

Vaish: No! Actually, I went to outside for a while, and when I came back in the class, he was not there. I thought he would have reached the canteen.

Anu: But he didn't come here too.

Rii: Then where did he go?

"Strange!", she takes her phone and calls Abhi. But he doesn't receive the call.

Vaish: Arey! He is not even picking up my call. Sidd, you call him na... if he receives your call.

Sidd: When he didn't answer to your call, then why would he receive my call?

Vaish: Means?

Sidd: No... nothing. I'm calling him, wait.

Sidd calls Abhi, and again, not answering.

Sidd: Told you na!

Anu: Let's wait for him. Maybe he is busy in some work and as soon as he'll be free, he will come to us.

Jann: Yeah, I also think so.

After a while, everyone finishes their lunch. But Abhi hasn't come yet... neither he is picking up anyone's call.

And now, slowly, Vaishnavi is being restless, she is worrying for Abhi.

Vaishu: Ah... I think I should go to my class now. Maybe Abhi is also there.

Sidd, who was actually understanding Vaishu's worry for Abhi, tries to make an innocent face, "Yeah yeah. You go."

Vaish: Bye guys!

Then Vaishnavi goes from the canteen in hurry. And as soon as she steps out of the canteen, Sidd, Rii, Anu and Jannu start laughing badly.

Jann: Someone was worrying too much for bhaiya, ha!

Anu: Did you guys notice? As long as she was here, the whole time, she was just looking at the canteen door again and again, in this hope that maybe her beloved Abhishek has come.

Rii: And did you look at her face?

Sidd: But this is just the starting. After going to her class, she will get a bigger surprise.

Rii: Arey did you inform Abhi bhaiya that dii is coming to the class.

Sidd: Oh yes! Wait, I message him right now.

He takes out his phone and messages Abhi, "Vaishu dii has left the canteen. And she is going to the class only. Be careful and please don't make any mistake."

There, Vaishu reaches to her class. And she sees Abhi is there talking with Priya, laughing with her. And moreover, Priya is sitting on Vaishu's seat, just beside Abhi.

Vaishnavi gets angry to see this. She goes to her seat and puts her hand on the table.

Vaish: Priya, this is my seat!

Priya: Yeah, I know.

Vaish: Then please get up from here, because I want to sit on my seat.

Abhi (to Vaish): Arey so what happened? She is here only for a few time. As soon as the recess will end, she will go back to her seat. Till then you go and sit on her place na.

Vaishu gets angrier, "Why? I'll sit on my own seat. If you have any important work with her, you go to the seat next to her. But I won't leave my seat at any cost."

Abhi: Arey! Why are you behaving like a child? Even children also don't fight like this just because of a seat.

Priya: Abhishek, it's ok. By the way, the teacher will also be coming. We'll talk later.

Abhi: Umm... okay.

Then Priya goes to her own seat. And Vaishu sits on her seat, turning opposite to Abhi.

Abhi: Vaishu, what happened to you?

Vaish: You're asking what happened to me? Where were you for so long? Why didn't you come to the canteen today?

Abhi: Oh shit! I forgot to inform that I won't come to canteen today.

Vaish: Why? And where is your phone?

Abhi: Arey actually I was not feeling hungry today. And then after a long time, I talked to Priya... we were having fun. So... and my phone is... I think it's in my bag, in silent mode. That's why I don't know when you called me.

Vaish: Everyone was waiting for you there. And you were having fun with another friend here?

Abhi: Everyone was waiting for me... and wasn't you?

Vaish gets speechless.

Abhi: What happened?

Vaish: Ah... yeah... I mean, I was also waiting for your arrival. But you were busy here with Priya! You didn't even think about me... I mean... us.

Abhi: Oh! Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But I didn't expect that you'll also miss me.

Vaish: Why? Why won't I?

Abhi: No... I thought... there also you'll keep chatting with your fiancé, Abhishek.

Vaish: Excuse me! He is not my fiancé. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Abhi: I know. But if it's not confirmed, then it will be soon. The way you stay engaged with him the whole day; I don't think you'll take much time to say yes to him.

Vaish: Abhi... why are you saying so?

Abhi: Did I say anything wrong? Well... I said the thing I feel by seeing all the time in front of my eyes. So... sorry, if I hurt you.

Before Vaishu could say anything more, the teacher enters in their class. And then the lecture starts and they can't talk anything else.

To Be Continued...

Want some scenes of Vaishu to get jealous??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN