98. An old enemy

Sidd thinks a little, "See! At first, we have to find out how many people are there inside."

"And which weapons they have!", Anu speaks before Sidd could complete.

Sidd looks at Anu and gestures her to calm down, "Yes, of course!"

Vaish: And we have to be careful. Because if we get caught, then it will be a big problem!

"Right!", Sidd takes out his phone, "Let me first inform dada and Rii."

"No...", Anu interrupts, "There is no need of calling them. I've already messaged them and asked them to come here."

Sidd: Oh... great then!

Vaish: Now we have to think of a full proof plan to reach to Jannu.

Sidd was about to say something... but then, they suddenly hear a vehicle's voice, which is coming to that side only.

Sidd puts that ring in his pocket, "We have to hide again!"

And everyone goes back to the places where they hid before.

They can't see anything from there, but they can hear everything clearly.

A vehicle comes and stops nearby the shop. Maybe 2 or 3 people get out of it.

"Bhai! Trust me... I won't do anything. I'll just go and talk to her and nothing else.", someone says.

(Sidd, Anu and Vaishu are hearing their voice. And... Sidd feels like he has heard this voice before also.)

"No man! I can't let you meet with her. Your brother told me that you like her. So I can't take risk.", another one replies.

"Oh c'mon! I just like her. It's not a love matter. And you know me na... nothing is more important for me than money. And still, if you think that I'll melt in front of her... then for your kind information... she is coming to visit Ratnagiri, this information was brought by me only! I told you that her father is a very rich businessman. And this kidnapping's idea was also mine."

"Okay okay, fine! Let's go inside first. By the way, when will her father come with money? I took such a big risk as you brought such a beneficial offer for me. I just can't wait more!"

"He must have reached Ratnagiri till now...", and slowly the voice faints.

Looks like they went inside.

After a while, when no more voice comes from there, they come out carefully.

Vaish: Did you hear their talks? Looks like he is the boss who has planned this kidnapping.

Anu: And who was that who brought this information? He was saying something... that he likes Jannu and doesn't love her... and all that.

Sidd is lost in some thoughts, "I felt that I heard that voice before also."

Vaish: Really? I don't remember anything. But, by his talks... looks like he knows Jannu very well.

Sidd: Hm! And he is the one who brought the news that she is coming for this trip. Once I got to know about that guy... I'm not gonna leave him! Because of him, today I lost Zubair uncle's trust and also, our friend, my Bawli is suffering there.

Meanwhile, Rii and Abhi also reach there.

Abhi: Guys! What happened? Did you guys find Jannu?

"Shh... shh!", Vaishu asks Abhi to speak slowly, "Abhi, speak slowly."

Rii speaks in lower voice, "But why? Why are you all gathering here? And why we are called here?"

Anu: Offoo yar! Will you stop questioning? Then only we can tell anything na!