38. The winners

That trio head towards the auditorium with big smile plastered on their faces. There, Vaishnavi and Riyaz were talking casually.

Anu goes to Rii and Vaish and starts telling them about all this.

On the other side, Sidd and Jannat's talks are not ending. After all, they met after so long... they have a lot of things to say to each other.

After a while... Abhi along with Shantanu bhaiya comes on the stage.

Abhi: Hey guys! The most awaited moment has come. Yes, you got it right! So Finally, it's the time to decide the winners of today's event.

Shantanu: And we request all the finalists to come on stage.

Sidd and Jannat are still talking. They are so busy in their talks that they didn't listen the announcement.

Vaish: Guys! Will you finish all the talks right now? Save some for later too.

Rii starts laughing at this. Listening to his laughter, Sidd makes an unamused face. And looking at Sidd's slight angry sight, Rii stops laughing.

Anu: Yeah! They are calling us on stage. Shall we go?

Jann: Oh! Yeah, let's go.

They all go on the stage, standing side by side.

Abhi: I would like to request our dear judges to come on stage and announce the names who are the lucky people of today's evening.

Then the judges also come there.

Shantanu: So now we are going to declare the winners. And... The first tag, Mr. Debonair of the year, goes to...

All the participants get nervous.

Vansh Sir: Riyaz Aly!!

Listening this, Rii gets surprised first, and then he becomes very happy. Anu also becomes very happy for him.

Abhi: Riyaz Aly!!! Congratulations to you.

Anu (hugging Rii): Congratulations Chomu!!

Rii: Thank you Chuhi!

Jann: Congratulations Riyaz!

Rii: Thanks.

Riyaz goes one step ahead and then Vansh Mehra, one of the judges, wears him the award sash of Mr. Debonair of the year.

After he returns to his place,

Sidd: Congratulations! You couldn't win the title of Mr. Fresher, but still... at least you won a tag. So...

Rii: Yeah, thanks. Let's see you can win anything or not.

Sidd: Yeah! Just wait and watch.

Rii (POV): I know very well that you will surely win the Mr. Fresher's tag.

Abhi: Now, the second title... Miss Style Diva of the year...

Aarushi Saxena: The cute and stylish girl of the evening... Anushka Sen!

Shantanu: Congratulations Anushka!

Anu screams and starts jumping in happiness, "OMG!!"

Rii: Woah! Congratulations Chuhi!

Anu: Thanks.

Sidd: Congrats Anu!

Jann: Congratulations Anushka!

Anu: Thank you. Thank you.

And then, she is also awarded by a sash by Aarushi mam.

Shantanu: And now it's time to announce Mr. and Miss Fresher of this year.