62. Another truth revealed!

Anu: No no! You must know who showed you that nightmare.

Abhi: Means?

Jann: Means... we know what actually happened that time.

Vishal and Kabir get nervous listening that.

Sidd: What do you know?

Jann looks at Anu and gestures something to her.

Then Anu takes out her phone and plays a video. In that video, Vishal himself is confessing that he was the mastermind behind the destruction of projects. (Remember that day when Vishal was saying all those things to Kabir. And that time, they heard someone's phone's sound and they doubted that someone heard their talks... yes, Anu and Jann were there at that time. They heard everything and also recorded everything in the phone).

After watching the whole video, Sidd and Rii look at those two brothers angrily.

Abhi: This is enough guys! Like... really?

Sidd: It means... Rii was totally innocent. Because of your cheap planning, I punished him for that thing that he didn't even do! I won't forgive you for this ever.

Rii: Vishal! You bastard! Because of you, I was separated from my best friend. I won't leave you.

He aggressively goes towards Vishal and Kabir. Abhi and Sidd tries to stop Rii from hitting them. But, before he could reach to them, Vishal and Kabir run away from there. Then Rii controls himself and Abhi and Sidd leaves Rii.

After the situation becomes under control, Sidd sits down on his knees, with his head down.

Vaish notices it at first, "Sidd!"

Everyone looks at Sidd. Rii goes near him and he also sits there.

Rii: Sidd, what happened?

Sidd raises his head... he has tears rolling from his eyes.

Jann sits near him, "Bawla! Why are you crying?"

Sidd puts his head on Jann's shoulder and breaks down.

"Calm down yar! Please don't cry.", Jann tries to stop him.

Abhi: Ashu please stop na.

Sidd cries badly, "Rii! I'm so sorry bro! The whole fault was of mine. I should have believed you that time. But I didn't. That time, when you needed me the most, I wasn't with you to support you. I also came in everyone's talks. While I knew you more than anyone else... how could I even believed that you can do that? I know I don't deserve forgiveness. After that incidence, I bothered you a lot. Till date, I never missed a chance to show you down. I... I..."

Rii: Calm down dude! It was not only your fault. I also used to say bad to you always. I also didn't ever try to prove myself in front of you. But... whatever happened... just forget it. We are together now, and that's enough for me.

Anu: Sidd, I agree that you were wrong that time. Yes, you should have given at least one chance to Chomu to explain everything to you. But... it's ok. You realized your mistake and that's a big deal. Now forget everything and start a new friendship with trust on each other.

Vaish: She is saying right. You can't anything that passed away.

Rii forwards his hand, "Can we be friends again?"

Sidd first takes his hand towards Riyaz's hand... but doesn't shake hands with him.

Rii gets disappointed to see that. But then, Sidd hugs him.

Rii becomes happy and hugs him back. And then, everyone smiles.

After some time, Abhi and his team are called on the stage and are being awarded for winning the match. While the other team members are being sad... and Vishal and Kabir can't be seen anywhere.

Okay, so the whole day, Abhi didn't get time to talk to Vaishnavi. Finally, after being free from everything else, he comes to Vaish.

Abhi: Hi Vaishu!

Vaishu ignores him and turns towards the opposite side.

"Arey!", Abhi also goes to the opposite side and again comes in front of her.

Abhi: Excuse me?

Vaish: What happened?

Abhi: Vaishu, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?

Vaish: Oh! You still remember me?

Abhi: Means?

Vaish: Means... for a few days, you were not even talking to me. Then why did you come to me today?

Abhi: Arey yar! You know very well why I wasn't talking to you. But today you came here, so I'm happy and thankful to you.

Vaish: Have you done? Now you can go.

Saying so, she starts going from there.

Abhi holds her hand and stops her, "Vaishu! What happened to you? Please don't behave like I'm a stranger to you."

Vaish: What did I do? You asked me to come today to watch your match... I came na! I left all my important work for you. What do you want from me now?

Abhi feels bad because of her behaviour today, "I'm sorry yar!"

Seeing that innocent face of Abhi, Vaishu realizes that she shouldn't have been so rude with him. She takes a deep breath and controls her anger. Then she looks at her hand which was held by Abhi.

Abhi also notices it and then he leaves her hand, "S-sorry."

Vaish: By the way... congratulations!

Abhi just gives a casual smile.

To Be Continued...

Do anyone knows what's wrong with Vaishnavi??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA