91. Jannat is missing

"Okay.", Sidd goes near Anu and they both start looking for a good color of scarf.

Meanwhile, Rii also comes, "Guys! Have you done with your shopping? We have to reach to the bus on time man! Or else, sir will get angry."

Jann: Yeah, just 5 minutes.

Sidd: Their five minutes will never end. Till then you go and call dada and Vaishu di. We are also coming.

"Yeah, okay.", Rii goes from there.

After finishing all the shopping and paying the bill, Sidd, Jann and Anu come out of the mall. Rii, Abhi and Vaishu had already left.

So, they have to cross the road to reach their bus. Sidd and Anu are talking while crossing the road. And Jann just starts coming just behind them. Suddenly someone puts a stick in her way. Jannat suddenly stops. She looks at that person. An old man, wearing black goggles, has held that stick. By his looks, seems that he is blind. And Jannat also thinks the same.

"Ah... sorry... who is there?", that old guy asks.

Jann: Uncle... what are doing alone on a road like this? So many vehicles are passing through here, you should not be standing in the middle of the road.

"Actually... beta... I have lost my way. I was there at the restaurant with my son. Suddenly I got pushed by someone and now I don't know where I am."

"Restaurant?", Jannat looks here and there and sees that at a little distance there is a small restaurant, "Oh! Maybe you are talking about that restaurant. Come, I'll help you to reach there."

"Thank you, beta."

Jannat once looks towards Sidd. He and anu already crossed half of the road. And they are so busy talking that they don't even know that Jannat has been left behind. So she decides not to call them back and she goes with that uncle towards the restaurant, which he was talking about.

There, Sidd and Anu reach to the bus. Abhi, Vaishu and Rii had already reached there and they were waiting for them only. Some other students are also there, some have already sat in the bus. The teachers are also waiting for all the students to come.

Rii (to Anu): Couldn't you guys finish your shopping fast?

Anu: It wasn't my fault. Jannu was getting confused about each and every thing she was seeing. She was like should I buy this or that!

Vaish: But where is Jannu.

"Arey she is here...", Sidd looks back thinking that Jannat is behind them. But he gets surprised to see that Jann is not there.

Abhi: Where is she?

Anu: Arey! She was coming with us na.

Sidd thinks something, "Oh god! This girl na! Maybe she again stopped somewhere to click pictures."

Anu looks behind, turns her eyes all around the road, "But as much as I remember, she came out from the mall with us only. But now she is not on the road."

Abhi: Then where did she go?

Sidd also looks here and there, but she is actually nowhere, "Yes man! And she is just behind us na. Then where did she vanish suddenly?"

Anu: Wait, let me call her.

Anu calls Jannat, but she doesn't pick up the call, "She is not receiving my call."

Abhi: Try again.

Anu tries again. She calls her 3-4 times but she is really not answering to her call.

Vaish: Where did this girl go?

Rii: Maybe she forgot something in the mall and went back.

Sidd: Yeah, maybe.

Abhi: Then what are you waiting for? Go and bring her fast. If we get late because of her, the teacher will get very angry.

Sidd: Yeah right. (to Rii) Let's go.

Sidd and Rii go from there.

Vaish: Don't know why... but I'm having some bad vibes.

Anu: Don't worry. They'll come back within a while with Jannat.

Abhi: Yeah! Till then, we should go and sit inside the bus.

And then they go inside the bus and take their seats.

There, Sidd and Rii reach to the mall.

Sidd: Bro! We don't have much time to find her.

Rii: Right! Let's do one thing. We didn't visit the whole mall, right?

Sidd: Yeah, we just went to the fourth floor, in the Bhoot Bangla, and then the second floor for shopping.

Rii: Okay then. Let's find her there first. In case you don't find her there, check the third floor too. And I'll check the second floor, and here also.

Sidd: Ok! Let's go.

Then as decided, they both go and search Jannat everywhere. But she is nowhere. After searching the complete floors, when don't get anything, they come back to the place where they started from.

Sidd: Got her?

Rii: No man! I checked everywhere but couldn't find her anywhere.

Sidd gets a little worried now, "Oh god! Where did she go?"

Rii: Don't worry. Let's search her outside.

They both come out of the mall and look for her here and there. But only thing they get is despairs.

Sidd: I don't want to say... but now bad thoughts are coming in my mind.

Rii: No yar. Don't think so. I think we should go back to the bus. Maybe we didn't notice and she reached there.

Here, the teacher has started checking the list of all the students that if they are present in the bus or not. She is taking students' name one by one.

And after a while, she calls Jannat's name.

"Jannat Zubair?", She recalls when she doesn't get any response, "Where is Jannat?"

Abhi: Ah... mam... looks like she is left there in the mall. Her friends have gone to find her. They'll just come within a while.

And at the same time, Sidd and Rii also comes in the bus.

"Dada, did Jannat come here?", Sidd's eyes are searching Jann in the bus.

Listening to him, Abhi, Vaishu and Anu gets scared.

Anu: Means? Didn't you get her in the mall?

Rii: No yar. That's why we're asking if she came here or not? 

To Be Continued...

Where did Jannat go!??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN