61. Sidyaz reunited!!

After the break, the match starts again.

While playing, Sidd gets the ball and he tries to take the ball to the hoop of the opposition team... but Vishal and a few more players come in his way. They all surround Sidd and don't left any way for Sidd to move from there. Sidd has the ball, he can't move from there, he is getting confused what should he do.

He tries to pass the ball to someone else of his team, but those boys of Vishal are not letting Sidd to pass the ball. They are crating problem for the players also.

During all these, someone kicks Sidd hard from behind. The ball misses from Sidd's hand and he was about to fall down... but at the same time, Rii comes there. He saves Sidd from falling, but the ball goes to a player of opposite team and then that boy shoots the ball through Abhi's team's hoop, and they get two points more.

Abhi comes to Sidd, "Ashu, are you okay?"

Sidd (to Rii): You should have caught the ball first. If this goes on, our team will lose the match.

Rii: Bro! If we both are together, no one can beat us!!!

Sidd becomes happy listening this, "Did you say the same thing that I heard just now?"

Rii laughs, "Sidd! We don't have much time to crack such silly jokes. The time is running out and we still have to score at least 15 points against that team.

Abhi: Yes! Now I'm confident that we will surely win this match.

Sidd: Okay okay! Let's go!

Sidd and Rii move ahead. And from behind, Abhi shows thumbs up to Jannat.

Jann understands what he wanted to say and then she becomes very happy. She screams in happiness and hugs Anu.

Jann: Anu!!!! We did it! Mission Sidyaz reunion is successful!!

Anu: What? How did you know?

Jann: Just now Abhi bhaiya gestured na, it means now Rii and Bawla will play unitedly.

Anu: OMG! Really?? Woahh!!! I'm so so soooo happy.

Vaishu, who was totally unaware of all this, "Guys, what are you talking about?"

Anu and Jann tell Vaishu everything in short from the starting.

While on the other side, two strong players of Abhi's team, Sidd and Rii, come on the ground unitedly, for the first time. And then... the game takes a new twist.

Sidd and Rii are playing superb with each other's cooperation.

And the real game starts!

Sidd and Rii are not giving a single chance to the opposite team. Whenever Vishal tries to stop them to go towards their hoop, Sidd and Rii however manages to hoax them and passes the ball to other one.

The last 30 seconds of the match...

Both the teams have the same score 38.

Rii is taking the ball to the opposite side. As this is their last chance, no one wants to miss it. Vishal sends a few boys to surround Rii so that he can't go ahead with the ball. Abhi goes there and asks Rii to pass the ball. Somehow, Abhi gets the ball from Rii, but then Vishal himself comes in front of Abhi to stop him.

Despite a lot of effort, Abhi is able to move forward only a few steps.

Abhi can't think of any other way now.

He shouts, "Ashu!!!", and passes the ball to Sidd.

Sidd catches the ball. Holding the ball in his hand, Sidd looks at the time... only 10 seconds left. He sees the other players of the opposite team are coming towards him. Sidd takes a deep breath.

Those players are coming from the opposite side... and Sidd starts running. They are just two steps away. Sidd comes running, flips, jumps and then throws the ball with all his strength. The countdown... 4, 3, 2... (there Anu and Vaishnavi are praying and Jann is having her fingers crossed) ... and the ball goes through the hoop of the opposite team.

Abhi's team gets 39 points! And with this... they are the winners!!

Seeing that score on the scoreboard, Abhi, Rii, Sidd, their team members and all the students of their college, sitting in the audiences, start shouting loudly.

Sidd looks at Rii and they both have a smile of victory on their faces.

Abhi comes to them, hugs both of them and starts jumping in happiness.

Rii: Yesss! We did it!!

Abhi: It's all because of you two, my champs!

The other team members come to them and lift Sidd and Rii on their shoulders.

There on the other side, Vishal is getting angry on his defeat. Kabir comes to him and tries to control his anger.

Vaishu, Jannu and Anu come to the court to congratulate their friends.

Sidd and Rii comes down from the players' shoulders. Vishal is looking at them with his red eyes filled with anger.

Sidd: Don't look at us like that bro!

Rii: Yeah! We won't get afraid of you. What did you think... that we will be trapped in your cheap plan? We will start fighting again and you will take advantage of it?

Sidd: All thanks to my smart friend Jannat... who told me that that photo can be fake also.

Jannat smiles and looks at Anu.

Abhi: And now for god's sake, please stop thinking of such silly plans! The hard work you guys have put into thinking and executing this plan, if you had worked so hard for this game, you could have won this match.

Meanwhile, the other players slowly go from there one by one.

Vishal and Kabir don't say anything to them, but keep looking at them in anger.

Anu: Guys! Now don't spoil your mood by talking with these cheap people.

Vaish: Yeah, you won this match! Congratulations to all!!

Jann: It's celebration time!

Sidd (to Rii): Sorry dude! Without thinking, I blamed you yesterday and said so many things...

Rii: It's ok yar! Don't say sorry. I also said a lot of things in anger yesterday.

Sidd smiles, "So... from now on, forgetting everything of our past, we will start a new friendship. What say?"

Rii: Sure!

Rii hugs Sidd and Sidd also hugs him back.

Abhi, Vaishu, Anu and Jann become so happy to see that.

Anu: But... why forgetting everything of past?

Sidd and Rii look at Anu.

Jann: Yes, you should know that truth also na!

Rii: Leave it na yar. Whatever happened... I'll think that it was a nightmare and now it's passed. Why talking about those things again?

To Be Continued...

Do Anu and Jann know everything??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA