2. When they met

After they all go, Riyaz also steps forward to go, but Anu stops him, "Hey listen!"
Riyaz stops... Anu comes to him.
Anu: Thanks for helping me. Are you also a new student?
Rii (Riyaz's nickname): Yeah... First day in this college.
Anu: Oh! Mine too. So... friends?
Rii: Why?
Anu: What do you mean by why? You helped me. You're also new to this college... so I want to have a friendship with you?
Rii: Listen. I saved you that doesn't mean that I have any interest in you. I can't tolerate anything wrong in front of my eyes, that's why I helped you. But there's no need to be friends.
Anu: Why are you being so rude with me? I just asked you for friendship, if you don't want, then normally say that you don't want to be my friend.
Rii: Yeah! that's what I said just now.
Anu: Ok fine. I thought you're a good person, that's why... But it's okay. I also don't want to have a rude friend like you.
Rii: Oh thank you so much. Now please go.
Both of them goes to their own ways.

Anu is in front of her class on 2nd floor, but she has a doubt if this is her class or not. Then suddenly her eyes go on a boy who was talking with his friends in a group.
Anu (POV): Should I ask anyone? Yes I should. But whom? I don't know how's that boy. What if he is also like that boy whom I met on the ground floor? I don't want to face such a person again. But now how do I know whether this is our class or not? No! I have to ask someone.
She goes to that group, "Excuse me?"
A charming boy turns towards her, "Yes?"

She goes to that group, "Excuse me?"A charming boy turns towards her, "Yes?"

He is Abhishek Nigam, a student of second year in BBA LLB. His family and friends call him Abhi.
Anu: I just want to know is this the class of BBA 1st year?
"No. Not this one. BBA 1st year's class is there", he points to a class just opposite of them.
"Oh! Thank you." Anu smiles.
Abhi: You're welcome.
And then Anu goes to her class.

After some time....
It has been announced to gather in the auditorium for the welcome ceremony for all new students. Students from all 1st year classes arrive in the auditorium. Anu is with a girl, and it seems that she has befriended that girl.
They all sit on the chairs. But unfortunately, Riyaz comes and sits just beside Anushka. And as soon as they look at each other, both of their reactions are, "Oh no! Not again."
Rii: Hey why did you sit here?
Anu: What do you mean? I sit here at first. Couldn't you see before sitting?
Rii: I don't know anything. You just go from here.
Anu: Why should I go? I won't go anywhere. If you have any problem, you go and sit somewhere else.
Rii: Okay then.
He looks here and there for a blank seat, but he can't find a space anywhere. And then suddenly he sees an empty seat, but it's far away from him. He gets up to go there. But at the same moment, someone on mic, "Guys please sit down. We're going to start now."
"Oh shit!", and Riyaz sits back on the same seat. Then he looks at Anu angrily, but doesn't say anything.
Anu (POV): Why he is reacting like this? What does he think of himself? Is he a celebrity that I'm dying to talk to him?
Throughout the ceremony, it seemed that both of them are suffering each other's company. They were waiting that when it will end. And finally, after a while, the principal and other teachers finish their greetings and the ceremony ends. Then all the students are asked to go back to their classes.

Meanwhile on the other side:

An expensive car is shown coming from the college gate. As soon as the car entered all the students tilted their head towards that direction. The car stopped and one girl stepped out from the car looking extremely stunning. She removed her glasses and had a look at the college building. Then she asked her driver to take the car back home. She started walking towards the college campus and all were looking oh not looking actually staring at her. Boys obviously drooling over her and girls burning in jealousy. She turned and caught all staring at her. She gave all students a death glare and made her way towards the campus.

To be Continued........

Any Guesses? Who Is This Girl?!

Stay Tuned For Next Part.

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA