85. The happy news

Sidd: I understand! I understand uncle, that you are concerned about your daughter's safety. And I agree that you are right at your place. But just tell me one thing... by getting scared of the dangers of future, that actually hasn't come yet, we can't ruin our present na. How will your daughter enjoy her life if you ban her tours and trips with friends?

Zubair uncle just looks at Jannu once. She is already looking so emotional, looks like she is just controlling her tears anyhow.

Vaish: Yes uncle, aunty. She is not alone na. We all will be there with her. Moreover, a few teachers will also be there with us.

Sidd makes a pleading face, "Uncle please na. Please let her go with us. I promise you that I'll take care of her. She is my responsibility."

Abhi whispers to Vaishu, "Look who is talking about responsibility! He himself is my responsibility, and he is taking other's responsibility."

Vaish (in a low voice): Abhi! Stop it. Where you should talk, you are silent there and now you are whispering in my ears! Sidd is trying to convince Jannu's father for so long... why are you not saying anything?

Abhi just looks at Vaishu, but doesn't answer anything.

"I request you, please uncle.", Sidd looks at Abhi, "Dada! Why are you so silent? You also say something na!"

Abhi: What? Me?

Sidd again looks at Abhi with angry eyes.

"Yeah okay!", Abhi coughs and clears his voice and then goes to Zubair uncle, "Ah... Uncle! Jannat is like my younger sister. Just like I've to take care of Ashu... I mean Siddharth there, I'll take care of Jannu also. You don't worry about her. She will be totally safe with us. But please send her for the trip na."

Zubair uncle carefully looks at everyone's face... first Jannu, then Sidd, Abhi and Vaishu, "Hmm... I'm understanding everything. So your sudden arrival at our home was not for shopping. You guys came here to convince me and Jannat's mother so that we let her go to the college trip with you, right?"

Everyone starts hiding their eyes, as they are caught.

Naz aunty also notices it, "Oh! That's why this convincing program is going on for so long, ha?"

Jann: Ah... sorry... but they all really want me to come with them.

Vaish: Yes uncle. If she won't come, we won't be able to enjoy there.

Sidd: If Bawli won't go, then I also won't go for the tour.

Abhi: Arey! Okay then. I'm also not going.

Vaish: Then what will I do by going there? And if we four won't go, I'm sure Rii and Anu will also refuse for it.

Uncle looks at Naz aunt once. She nods her head and asks him to give permission in gesture.

"No! This won't happen. You guys will go for sure.", Zubair uncle smiles, "Because your friend Jannat will also go for the tour."

And everyone becomes very happy to hear that.

Jannat goes and hugs her father in happiness, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much! I'm soooo happy."

Sidd: Thank you so much uncle.

Zubair uncle: But as you promised me, you have to take care of her, okay?

Abhi: Don't worry about that, uncle.

Vaish: Yeah! We all will take care of each other.

Naz aunt: That's great!

So finally, the environment becomes a little light.

Abhi: But what about the shopping then?

Sidd looks at the watch, "Ah... it's too late today. Will go tomorrow."

Vaish: Yeah, and Rii and Anu will also join us then.

"I'm so excited!!", Jannat is really very happy.

Sidd looks at Jann's happy face and he feels so good to see that happiness on her face. Seeing her beautiful smile, Sidd also smiles.

In the night, Sidd calls Anu and Rii and gives them this happy news. They also become very happy and excited that finally Jannu will also be there in Ratnagiri.

The next evening,

They all go for the shopping. There, they buy a few things according to their needs for the trip. After that, they go to eat some street foods there in the local market.

At first, Jannat was a little uncomfortable in eating outside, as she never ate on street like this. But then Sidd and others force her to eat with them, and then she also starts enjoying the food there on the street. And they have a lot of fun together.

After finishing all these,

Jann: You know what? You guys are the best!! To be honest, I feel that I'm the luckiest person to have you all as my friends.

Anu: Ohoo! Today you are praising us so much... what's the matter?

Jann: Nothing... It's just... the way you guys did so much to convince my parents, and today also, I had a lot of fun with you all... these are gonna be the bestest memories of my life.

Vaish: Well... I must say that our group is the best.

Abhi: Right! Here, Ashu is already my younger brother. Jannu, Anu and Rii, you guys are also like my younger siblings. And... (blushes) as you know... my special bonding with Vaishu.

"Ohoo!", Sidd says in a teasing tone.

Rii: You know what? At a time, I used to be a very rude person. Because of Chuhi at first, and then I lost Sidd too... I lost my trust from friendship and all. But after I got them back and you guys too, now I'm the happiest person on this earth.

Anu: Aww!

Abhi: And trust me guys... we are gonna have more fun and enjoyment there in Ratnagiri. We'll enjoy there all along the day.

Jann: Yes! And I just can't wait more for that day.

Sidd: Me too.

Vaish: It will be super fun.

Anu: And I'm gonna capture and record all those moments for memories, as I do.

Rii: I'm just super excited for this trip. 

To Be Continued...

Are you guys excited for their trip?

Just pray that everything goes well there. 

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN