80. Abhinavi finally!

Abhi gets nervous after looking at that serious face of Vaishu.

Abhi: W-w-what? What are you talking about?

Vaish: Don't try to be so innocent ha! Abhishek has told everything to me.

Abhi: What did he tell you? See, I'm telling you... whatever he said, please don't believe him.

Sidd: Yeah! Di, you please try to understand...

Vaish (interrupting): Sidd, you please keep quiet. It's our personal matter. You don't need to interfere in this. (to Abhi) Yeah, you say. What were you saying?

Abhi closes his eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath first. Then he opens his eyes, and looks at Vaishu.

Abhi: I was just saying that... you know me very well na. Before saying anything or taking any decision, please do think on it very well.

Vaishu looks at Abhi, then she looks at Abhishek. Abhishek smiles and gestures something to Vaishu.

Abhi was standing with his head down towards the ground, as he is thinking that Abhishek has provoked Vaishu against him and now everything has ended. While, the others, Sidd, Jann, Rii and Anu are not able to understand what all is going on here.

Then, Vaishu smiles. She just goes and hugs Abhi very tightly. She is looking so happy.

Everyone is surprised to see that. And Abhi... he is shocked. He is having a strong feeling by that hug. He takes his hands towards Vaishu's back to hug her back, but his hands are shivering. But, before Abhi could even touch Vaishu, she leaves Abhi.

Vaish: Abhiiii!! I'm so so so happy that finally you did it. I was just waiting for the day when you'll speak your heart to me and tell me that you also love me.

"Love?", everyone gets shocked after listening this.

Abhi coughs, "What? What did you just say?"

Vaish: Yes! This letter... it won my heart. Though I already had feelings for you in my heart... but after reading this letter... I... I love you too Abhi.

Then she again hugs Abhi. And Abhi gets mad after hearing this.

Abhi is still confused about what is going on. He is not able to understand anything. And to make sure, he snatches the letter from Vaishu's hands and reads it.

As soon as he reads, he gets more confused... because, this is not the letter he wrote. It's exchanged! But nothing wrong is written in it. All those lines that Abhi wrote, they are modified and presented in a good way. And now, this letter looks more impressive.

Abhi just raises his head and looks at Abhishek. Seeing that smile on Abhishek's face, Abhi understands that it all is done by him only.

Abhishek comes to Vaishu, "Ah... Vaishnavi, I think my work is done now. And my role also finishes here. But yes, please don't forget this friend, ha!"

Vaishu smiles, "Abhishek, how can I forget you yar! I won't forget this favor of you."

Abhi S: Okay then. Bye guys! It was really nice to meeting you all.

And then, Abhishek starts moving from there. After he goes a few steps ahead, Abhi stops him from behind, "Abhishek!"

Abhishek stops and turns back. Abhi rushes towards him and hugs him.

Abhi: Thank you so much buddy!

Abhi S: You're welcome. I know that you probably thought me the villain of your love story, isn't it?

Abhi laughs, "Ah... yeah, because I was feeling a little unsecure."

Abhi S: I understand. But you know what? I already knew that Vaishnavi feels something for you. Because I noticed... she used to be with me and talk about you. But I was not sure about your side... you also feel the same for her or not. And when I got that letter and read it, I understood everything. But then, I felt that this letter is not proper. I mean... your feelings were genuine, but lines were not. So I improved it and it really worked.

(So, this happened last night. When Abhishek said "This letter won't reach to Vaishnavi. I won't let this happen!", by this, he meant that this letter is not good to show Vaishnavi, so... he won't let this letter reach to her.)

Abhi: Whatever... I just can't forget your favor ever in my life.

Abhi S: Yeah, don't even try to forget it.

Abhi: Once again, thank you so much.

Abhi S: Take care of her and keep her happy, okay?

Abhi: Sure!

And then, Abhishek takes exit from there (also from this story now).

To Be Continued...

Now get ready for SiddJann and Rinushka moments 😜

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN