84. Convincing Jann's parents

Sidd thinks something. And in all these, the recess time gets over. All the students start coming back to the class.

Sidd: Bawli, I've an idea!

Jann: What?

Sidd: You first tell me when can I meet your father?

Jann: Umm... in the evening. But why?

Sidd: Okay then. I'm coming to your home in the evening. And... maybe dada will also come.

Jann: But at least tell me what will you do by meeting my father?

Sidd: See, as much I know, your parents trust me, right?

Jann: Yeah... so what?

Sidd: So I'll go and try to convince them. Maybe your parents will agree to send you with us.

Jann: Do you think it will work?

Sidd: Can't say confirm... but it should work. Because we can't take you with us forcefully na. And yes, till then, you also try to convince them. But don't tell them that I'm also coming for the same reason.

"Okay!", Jannat looks at the watch, "Bawla! The class is gonna start. You have to leave now."

Sidd: Yeah okay. Bye!

And then he goes from Jann's class.

In the evening, at Jannat's house,

Jannat opens the door. Sidd and Abhi are at the door, and Vaishu has also come with them.

"Hey! Welcome! Please come inside.", Jannat welcomes them.

They all entered in the home.

Meanwhile Naz aunty also comes there, "Arey Siddharth and Abhishek! And Vaishnavi, you're also here? So sudden... what's the matter?"

Jann: Ah... ammi! At least let them sit first na.

Naz aunt: Oh yes! You guys please sit.

They all sit on the sofa. Jannu also sits with them.

Naz aunt: What would you like to take? Tea or coffee?

Abhi: No no, it's ok aunty...

Sidd looks at Abhi with a little anger as he is saying, "I told you na, you don't need to say anything until I ask you."

Abhi understands what Sidd wanted to say to him and then he becomes quiet.

Sidd: Ah... it's been a long time I didn't drink tea of your hand. So, can we please...?

Naz aunt: Yeah, sure! You guys talk, till then I'll bring tea for you.

And then, she goes to the kitchen to make tea for them.

As soon as she goes,

Sidd: Bawli! Did you talk to your parents?

Jann: Yeah I did. But as I already said...

Abhi: They didn't give you the permission for the trip?

Jann: No! And I really don't know how you guys will convince them.

Vaish: Don't worry Jannu! At least we can try once na. Just hope for the best.

Jann: Hmm.

Meanwhile, Jann's father, Mr. Zubair Rahmani also comes back to home, while talking to someone on phone, "Yeah okay. I'll send you the details till tomorrow."

"Yeah, thanks."

As soon as he enters, he sees Jannat and his friends there in the hall. He goes to them.

Sidd stands up, "Hi uncle! Recognized me?"

"Oh my god! Siddharth? I'm so happy to see after so many years!", he becomes very happy, "You've so grown up man! I couldn't have recognized you if I wouldn't have seen your photo that Jannat showed me."

Sidd: Yeah... that day aunty came to our home with Bawli... I mean, Jannat, but you didn't come. And we are meeting for the first time after so long.

Zubair uncle: You know what? I was literally so happy when Jannu told me that she got her childhood best friend back. Since then, I wanted to meet you... but couldn't, because of works and all.

Sidd: It's okay. By the way, (points to Abhi) do you remember him, my elder brother?

Zubair uncle: Oh yes! Abhishek, right?

Abhi: Hello uncle! How are you?

Zubair uncle: I'm fine. What about you?

Abhi: Yeah... we're also good.

Sidd: And, (points to Vaishu) She is...

Zubair uncle: Yeah, Vaishnavi, I know her.

Jann: Bawla! She came here to live with us for a few days na. So you don't need to introduce her.

Vaish: Yeah! I lived in his home only.

Sidd: Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot that.

Meanwhile, Naz aunty also comes there with tea. She sees Jann's father, "Arey, when did you come?"

Zubair uncle: Just a while ago. (to Sidd) By the way... how you guys are here today?

Sidd: Ah... actually... we came to call Bawli to go to the shopping with us.

Zubair uncle: Bawli?

Sidd: Oops! Sorry... it's just became my habit.

Zubair uncle: No no it's okay. By the way, shopping for what?

Sidd: For the college trip. (to Jann) Don't you need to shop anything for you?

Jannat becomes nervous and she has her fingers crossed.

Naz aunty: Shopping for the college trip? But who said that she is going?

Vaish: What? She is not joining the college tour? But why?

"Haww! Jannu, you are not coming with us?", Abhi actually does a little over acting.

And again, Sidd looks at him angrily. Abhi just shuts his mouth so that Sidd doesn't get angry on him.

Sidd (to Jann's father): Uncle, why she will not join the college tour? We met after so many years and we haven't gone to any trip like this yet. Please uncle, please let her go na.

Zubair uncle: Beta, try to understand please. I would not have any problem if any of your parents would have also gone with you. But it's a college trip and not a family trip, that I can send her with any trusted person. It's only about her safety, and nothing else.

To Be Continued...

Will Sidd be able to convince Jann's parents??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMAN