37. SiddJann Reunion

Sidd: Why? What do you want from me now? I'm not your friend, you are not my friend... then why should I listen to you?

Jann: But...

Sidd (interrupting her): You listen to me! I don't want to talk to you. So please, stay away from me.

And then he starts going from there in anger.

"Bawla!", a sound comes from behind and it makes Sidd stop.

He turns back and sees that Jannat is looking at him with her emotional eyes.

Sidd (in a low voice): What?

He goes near Jannat.

Sidd: What? What did you say just now?

Looking into Jannat's wet eyes, Sidd feels a little bad.

Sidd: See! If this is just to annoy me, I'm telling you don't do this. For me, this name has a different meaning. And you don't have any right to call me by this name...

Jann: Not even your closest friend, Bawli?

Listening this, Sidd gets surprised.

Jann: If your Bawli won't call you by this name then who will?

Sidd: Means?

Jann: Didn't you recognize me yet?

Sidd (in confusion): You? Bawli?? No! How can this happen?

Jann: Why? Why it can't be true? Oh, I got it! You must be getting confused because of my name. That person whom you know as your Bawli, her name was Jannie, right?

Sidd: How do you know...?

Jann: Because I'm the same person dude! After leaving Allahabad, I changed my name. Didn't I always say you that I don't like my name?

Sidd remembers that she really used to say this. But he is still looking a little confused.

Jann: Siddharth trust me! This is the truth. I also got to know just a while ago.

Sidd: What do you mean?

Jann: Just a while ago, what you were playing on guitar? Our favourite song, 'Raabta'. Do you remember it used to be our friendship song? I just heard you playing that tune... the same tune that you used to play with me... and then I got to know the truth.

"What??" After understanding everything, he becomes very happy, "Really? Are you telling the truth?"

With tears in her eyes, Jannat nodes her head in yes.

And after that... how should I explain it...

Sidd hugs her.

"You... Jannie... finally... after so many years... can't believe it... you are really... am I dreaming?"

Sidd goes mad. He is not able to say anything and Jannat is crying continuously.

Both Sidd and Jann are like: Tears in their eyes and big smile on their lips.

Sidd tries to control himself.

Sidd: Bawli! Bawli! Bawli! I don't know what to say... how to react...

Jann: I'm also surprised like you. We know each other for so many days, we became friends also... but never recognized each other.

Sidd: Yes! And today... like this... we both got to know about each other.

He wipes Jannat's tears, "Why are you crying now? See! I'm in front of you. Your Bawla is with you dude! Then why are these tears in your eyes?"

Jann (smiling): No man! These are tears of happiness.

Meanwhile, Anu also comes there in search of Jannat, to know if she met Siddharth or not and is everything okay between them and all. And She sees them together.

Anu: Jannat! Sidd! What happened?

Jannat goes and hugs Anu happily.

Jann: Anushka!!! I'm so happy today. It's a big day for me.

Sidd smiles. His happiness can be seen clearly on his face.

Anu: You both are looking so happy... Can I also know the reason of your happiness?

Sidd: Anu! You remember I told you about my childhood friend Jannie?

Anu: Yeah! What about her?

Sidd: Can you guess where she is right now?

Anu: Umm... how would I know? Wait a minute! Did you get to know about her?

Sidd: Yes!

Anu: Really?

Sidd: And that girl... is none other than Jannat!

Anu: What? Jannat is your childhood friend? Really?

Jann: Yeah! And he is the real Siddharth whose identity that Vishal was using.

Anu: What? It means... for so many days, you both were finding each other, and you didn't even know that the person whom you are finding is just in front of you??

Sidd: Hahaha... yes.

Anu: OMG! That's a great news! Congratulations guys. Finally, you met your bff.

Jann: Yes! And this is the reason of our happiness. I still feel like a dream.

Anu: No dude! It's not a dream. I'm so happy for you both.

And then Abhi announces that the final winners will be declared within a while.

Sidd: Do you know who is this boy who just said on mike?

Jann: Umm... no! Who is he?

Sidd: Abhishek, my elder brother.

Jann: Abhi bhaiya? Oh wow! You both are in the same college?

Sidd: Yes. And I'm just thinking how will he react after knowing all this.

Jann: Yeah! That would be quite surprising for him too.

Anu: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go there and make him surprise. I also want to see his reaction.

Sidd: Yeah! 

To Be Continued...

Now who will be the winners??

Stay Tuned for next Part!!

VOMMENT!!

Signing Off~

SUMANGNA