MullyXJosh ( tattoo part 2 )

Hey sorry for putting this off for so long I've not been in the mood to update this I don't know why but whatever.

Mullys POV
After I had finished with the tattoo Josh hugged me as I got off the seat. " you ready to see it?" He asked and kissed my cheek. " hell yeah I am " I said and looked in the mirror. It looked so cool. " I love it, but not more than I love you" I said and kissed him. " aww mull " he said and jumped up , wrapping his legs around my waist. " alright let's get heading home then." I said and carried Him out to my car. " do you want me to drive or do you want to drive?" I asked. " I'll drive if you want mull" he said and hoped into the drivers seat.

We got home after a couple of minutes and Josh was looking as adorable as ever. " Mully can we watch a movie ?" Josh asked hugging my waist. I smile and kiss his lips. " of course my love" I said and we sat on the couch.  A couple minutes into the movie Josh is sitting on my lap , and I felt myself get hard. " Josh , I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a sec" I said softly pushing him off my lap. " awww ok " he pouts and I go to the bathroom. " fuck why does he have to be so cute" I whisper yell at myself. And I decide to "deal" with my problem.

Josh's POV
I was waiting on the couch for Mully to come back , and it was taking forever. I went up to the door and was about to knock but then I heard faint moans. I knew what he was doing. 😏.  I find a coin in the kitchen to unlock the door and went in , because hearing his sweet moans made me horny as fuck. " Oi what the fuck Josh?!?!?" He yelled trying to cover himself up. I didn't say anything, I just walked up to him and kissed him. " could you not have waited?" He asked and I slowly lowered my hands to his crotch. His cock was rock hard and I took of his shirt as he starts blushing like crazy. " I'll help you daddy" I said seductively and put all of him in my mouth. " oh fuck Josh" he groaned and I picked up speed until I was basically gagging.

( EXTREME SMUT WARNING PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR ARE TRIGGERED BY IT)
After a few minutes I felt hun twitch in my mouth so I went faster , then he came in my mouth.  I swallowed it all and smiled at Mully. He chuckled and kissed me. " you know if you wanted to , you could have just asked." He said grabbing my ass. I moaned and saw him blush more. " can I have daddy inside me please" I asked giving him puppy eyes and he laughed picking me up and taking me to his room. He yanked off all my clothes and his. Then he kissed my stomach, down to my V-line. I felt myself get really hard and Mully started to jerk me off. When I got close he just stopped, "you gotta beg for me inside of you" he said and I giggled. " please daddy I need you inside of me now I've been a bad boy" I said ( sorry 😣 I hade to) and he got off the bed to grab something. " where are you going daddy?" I asked and he turned around. He was holding lube , and hand cuffs. " well since you have been such a bad boy I decided you need to be punished." He said putting the hand cuffs on my wrists and cuffing me to the bed frame. " ahh fuck me please daddy" I begged as he put the lube on his fingers. He slowly inserted a finger into me and I moaned. Then he added one after another until he had 4 fingers inside of me. I was moaning a lot and seeing the look on Mullys face was everything.

Mullys POV
After a while I got bored of fingering Josh do I pulled my fingers out and pushed my dick into him. Slowly of course but going deeper and faster with each thrust. Now Josh was a moaning mess , his tongue was flopping around like a dog's. I finally found his prostate and started pounding him. " AHHHH PLEASE HARDER!!!! RIGHT THERE DADDY!!!" He screamed as he came all over our chests. " looks like little Joshie made a mess , I think I'll have to clean it up after I'm done punishing him." I said and slammed into him one more time before filling his ass. I then pulled out and licked the cum off his chest and stomach, then got a towel to clean the rest. " was I good daddy?" Josh said tired and cuddling into my chest. " you were a very bad boy Joshie I might need to punish you tomorrow too" I chuckled as he squeaked. " no no thanks daddy" he said and I kissed him. " I love you Joshie , but please don't call me daddy in public " I said holding him close to me and playing with his hair. " * yawns* ok daddy I'm tired so goodnight . I love you" he said pulling me even closer to him. It was adorable so I let him until he fell asleep.

The end luvs sorry I put this one off so long I just didn't have the mental strength to write smut so here you go OwO