MullyXJosh

HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS ENJOY THIS RANDOM ASS STORY

Mullys POV
We were filming with the boys today and of course Eddie asked to do a horror game. I knew the Josh was really bad with scary things so I let him record in my room with me , so he's not alone. We put on our headsets and loaded into the game. I saw Eddie " yo what's up dawg!!" He yelled when he saw us. I sighed and we followed him around the horror game. " you see this boys , this is the cave of spiders and it's where I eat breakfast. And over here is the FNAF area and that's where I sleep." Eddie said then Juicy screamed. " SOMETHING GRABBED MY LIVER!!!!!" We all laughed even Josh. I patted Josh's back and we went into the hall of limbs. " m-mull" josh whimpered out. " I'm right here Josh don't worry." I said and kissed his cheek.  He gripped my hand as we walked around. Then all of the sudden a arm jumped out and grabbed Josh. He screamed and threw his head set to the ground.

I was worried so " hey boys Josh and I are logging off talk to y'all tomorrow." I said and signed us off. I then held Josh in my arms , " Josh look at me, your ok. It's just a game. I'm right here." I said holding him close. He buried his head into my chest and cried. " I-Im s-sorry I'm not g-good enough." He cried and it tore my heart to bits hearing that. " no Josh baby , your perfect just the way you are. So what you get scared , I almost shat myself from fear in one of the other videos." I said and Josh giggled. " come we are not going back on. Let's lay down." I said picking him up bridal style and putting him in the bed. ( no smut hahahahahaha) I put him next to me and cuddled him close.  I played with his hair , until I heard his soft snores. It was adorable.

I kissed his head and went to the living room to play on my Xbox. After about an hour I got bored and looked over at the hallway leading to my room. I saw a tired looking Josh standing in the hallway and I smiled. " Is my little Joshy tired?" I asked as he walked over to me and sat on my lap. I held him close until he fell back to sleep. I soon fell asleep after.

Narrators POV
I was kind of scared when Mully and Josh logged off out of no where so I decided to finish the video and drive over to Mullys house to make sure they're ok. When I got there the door was unlocked so I let myself in. I got the the living room and saw Mully holding Josh and they where asleep. I smiled and took a couple pictures , I sent them to gather group chat. G-Grant ( Narrators real name) E-Eddie J-Juicy ( not including Mully and Josh because you know , they're asleep.)

G- look at what I found. They're adorable. ( picture of ten sleeping. Sorry don't have a picture.)

J- I FUCKING KNEW IT. Eddie where's my $10??

E- Fuck you dawg. As long as they are ok then cool.

G-but look how cute they are!!!

J- Narrator your so fucking wholesome.

E- And that's why I love him

J- God damnit!

G-🥰🥰

E- Alright I've gotta go talk to y'all later.

G- Bye special Ed.

J- hahahahaha bye dude.

Still Narrators POV
I took a couple more pictures and then left. I couldn't stop smiling thinking about how cute they are. 

The End Mother Fuckers Hope Y'all Enjoyed.