JoshXMully

Josh's POV
I walk into the office and see Mully sitting at his desk like usual editing yesterday's video. I smiled and sat in his lap "Good morning Joshy." He said planting a soft kiss on my lips. I could tell he'd been editing for a while and was really tired.

"Mull , how long have you been editing?" I asked worried. "Umm about 5 hours now." I was shocked and got off of him. "No No No. Mully you've been working too much. Come on bubs, we're going on a date then taking the day off." I said pulling him out of his chair. I saw a small smile form on his face. I love seeing his cute little smile. It always made me so happy to see him anytime I saw his smile it made he want to cuddle up with him.

"Where are we going for our date hun?" He asked and I pulled his waist close to mine. "Well it was going to be a surprise but since you asked........... I got us tickets to the Yungblud concert tonight!!" I exclaimed and saw Mully eyes light up. "Oh my god!! Baby those tickets are so expensive! How did you get them?" He asked and I felt my face get hot. "I uhhh took a lot of overtime at my work. That's why I'm barely home anymore because I was working to get these for you." I said with my head towards the ground. "I'm sorry if you don't like them. I just wanted to do something special for you." Then he took my face in his hands. "I love these so much , and I love you more. You don't have to say sorry for working hard. I would be fine with anything , I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You work so hard to make me happy and I would do anything for you." He said kissing me.

We stood there kissing for a bit until Tannar came out of her office. "Damn it Mull. I told you if you're going to be fucking then to go in your office not in the main room." She said and I giggled. "For your information I'm not fucking him. At least not yet anyways." He whispered the last part and I blushed. "We're going on a date because he's been working nonstop all week and deserves a break." I said wrapping my arms around him.

Mullys POV
"You're just jealous you can't get a boyfriend." I said and josh bursted into laughter. "Oi fuck off ya bunch of cunts." She said and stormed back into her office. I held the short man next to me in my arms "Mull come on. I got your outfit that you're going to wear picked out for you." He said pulling my arm. I smiled and followed him. We don't live together so we went to his house where I saw an outfit laying on his bed. "Look! I got you a T-shirt!" He said excitedly and I kissed him. "Thank you so much my love." I said and kissed him. The concert was at night so we had some time to cuddle on the couch. "I love you Mully." He said and kissed my face. "I love you too bubs." I said.

He was sitting in my lap when my alarm went off. I got off the couch and carried him to his room. "Time to get dressed and ready." I told him and saw a smiled form on his cute little face. We both put on our special outfits and Josh insisted to let him do my eye liner. I couldn't tell him no after everything he's done for me , even though I didn't want him to I let him. "You look so fucking cute!!" Josh said jumping around like a little kid on their birthday. "You're lucky I love you josh." I said and he smiled.

Should I make a part 2 to this??