NarratorXEddie

This story is for a certain someone that decided to call me gross and weird for writing. I'm making sure to make this extra graphic just for you. Hehehehe fuck you.

Eddies POV
I was in my room watching YouTube when I got really fucking horny. And I mean like I was soooo horny , it just came out of no where and I wasn't mad to be honest. I knew exactly what I was going to do so I walked to my closet , I grabbed my favorite dildo and some lube then went to my bed. I laid down and lathered some lube onto my fingers before fingering myself rough. It felt so good. Once I felt that I was loose enough I grabbed the dildo adding a bit of lube to it then pushing the tip into me. I moaned loud and pushed it in the rest of the way. I sat up and started to bounce up and down feeling it hit my prostate I was screaming in pleasure.

Narrators POV
My power had went out at my house and I had no heat so I did the only thing I knew to do. I grabbed some of my belongings (of course lily is apart of that) and drove over to Eddies house. I didn't think to call call him before hand so when I got there I just let myself in. I heard some noises as I walked up the stairs towards his room. I heard what sounded like moaning and his bed frame hitting the wall. I originally thought there was someone in there with him and I got angry thinking someone was fucking my man but when I opened the door I saw it was just him riding his favorite dildo. I smirked seeing him tilting his head back and screaming in pleasure. "Hello honey bunches." I said kissing his neck. "Oh shit , hi Narrator." He stuttered and stopped riding. I smiled and pushed him over on his back before pulling the dildo out of him.

"Wait no Narrator! I was so close I would have came come on!" He whined and I kissed his stomach. "I think you'll like this better." I said and grabbed some handcuffs. I cuffed his hands and legs to the bed frame with his legs spread facing me. He was blushing dark and I kissed his thighs. "Someones enjoying this aren't they?" I said against his neck. I chuckled hearing him moan. I kissed and licked his V-line before going down to his hole. I knew he was loose from riding his dildo but I wanted to have my way with him. I licked his little hole and heard him moan loud. I smirked and pushed my tongue into him, I love hearing his desperate please of "Narrator just fuck me!" It made me want this even more. I wanted to make this last so I purposefully fingered him until he was about to cum then stopped. "Don't tease me Daddy! Let me cum please. I'll be a good boy!" He begged but I put a finger over his lips. "Begging won't get you anywhere my love. I'm going to do this as long as I want and you can't stop me." I whispered no his ear and kissed his neck. I went back down to his dick and licked up his length. He whimpered as I licked his tip.

"Do you want me to drain your throbbing cock baby boy?" I asked and he nodded vigorously. I laughed. "Too bad honey bunches, I'm not going to let you cum." I said and took him all the way into my mouth. He moaned as I picked up speed. I sucked faster and faster until I felt him get close. Then I took him out of my mouth "please just fuck me senseless!" He screamed. I smirked. "As you wish my love." I said and slammed into his ass. I waited a minute for him to adjust and I thrusted roughly into him. "Ahhh Narrator I'm so close!! Can I please cum now?!?" He screamed. "Yes kitten , cum for Daddy." I grunted and abused his prostate. I soon came deep inside of him.

"D-Did I do good Daddy?" He asked shaking. "Yes kitten. You did great. J love you so much." I said kissing him deeply. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a warm wet rag to clean the cum off of his chest and mine. "My little baby made a mess. Looks like I'm going to have to clean it." I said kissing his neck down to his stomach. "I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to make a mess." He said looking slightly sad. "It's ok my love. You're cleaned up now , I'll get you clothes then you can go to bed." I said and he kissed me. "Thanks much amorrrr" he said rolling his r's. I smirked and slapped his ass. He moaned out loud and I laughed. "That's not funny. You're so mean to me." Eddie pouted and I smiled. "I love you so much pretty boy." I said kissing him deeply , holding him close to me. "I love you too Daddy." He said then got dressed. After he got dressed he went to bed and I finished cleaning then I climbed into bed next to him. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End.

Call me gross or weird again. I dare you boo644444