NarratorXEddie

So this is based off of a oneshot I read but it was septiplyer. I don't remember who it was that wrote it so I'll look after and tag them in the comments.

Narrators POV
I was sitting next to Eddie on the plane to Australia, we were flying down there to meet up with Josh and Mully who we hadn't seen in almost a year. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he kissed my head gently. After a little bit Eddie started to blush dark and gave a nervous chuckle. I looked down at his lap and giggled. The seats came with blankets so he covered himself. "Operate Plan A?" I asked and he chuckled "Hell yeah."

A little backstory for y'all , Plan A is what Eddie and I use if we want to fuck but are in public. We pretend to be fighting then start going to a bathroom , alley or anyplace we can just so no one got suspicious. I got a great idea for what we would do so I pretended to take his phone from him.

"Who the fuck is Adam?!??" I yelled a bit. Eddie pulled a shocked face and looked at me. "What the hell are you talking about?!?" He yelled back. It took all of my energy not to laugh as I said the next thing. "Clearly you and Adam are close because you call him Daddy!" I could see that almost broke Eddie too. Somehow we managed to keep a straight face and continue fake fighting. "Those pictures are faked! You know I'm loyal and would never cheat on you!" He yelled. "That's not what you told Adam , right here it says 'I can't wait to leave this loser and be with you' oh what so now I'm a loser!??" I yelled and Eddie started walking towards the bathroom. "Hey what the fuck!! Don't just walk away from me you bitch!" I followed him into the bathroom and locked the door. He attacked my neck with hickeys as he threw me against the door. It created good movement to make it seem more like a really fight. He put his hand over my mouth to conceal my moans. I pulled off our pants and he smirked as he moved his hands down my waist to my ass. Feeling his squeeze my ass was the best , he always made sure to be gentle but still rough just the way I like it. I could honestly cum the second he does that. We couldn't do anything too rough sadly since we were on a plane.

He bent me over and fingered me to loosen my hole. When he decided I was loose enough he slowly pushed into me. I love the way he feels inside of me. He thrusted gently at first then picking up speed. I was a moaning mess and had to bite down on my shirt to keep from being too loud. I was getting close and so was Eddie then without warning he came deep inside of me. I let out a low moan as I released in my hand. He chuckled seeing how sweaty I was. He kissed my head and helped me get dressed. We took a minute to catch our breath. "That was the best we've had in public." He said and I laughed. "Knowing us , it won't be our last time." I said and he grabbed my ass. Once we calmed down enough we walked back to our seats. We sat down and I put my fist up for a cheeky little fist bump. He kissed me and I fell asleep leaning on his shoulder.