JoshXMully

I have a basic idea for this story so I'm going to just wing it here.

Josh's POV
I woke up to Mully lightly shaking me and planting kisses on my face. "Good morning birthday boy." He said softly in my ear and I smiled. "Good morning Mull. I love you." He hugged me gently , I felt safe and warm. He kissed me deeply with love and passion. "I love you too Josh." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen and sat me in a chair , he put a plate of fluffy pancakes and bacon in front of me. We ate together and when I tried to start doing the dishes he said "Baby boy , it's your birthday. Today is all about you and I don't want you doing chores."

Then took me over to the couch. He put on my favorite movie and grabbed my big fluffy blanket , wrapped me in it and I felt like a baby. "Are you enjoying your birthday baby boy?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "This is the best birthday ever my love. Thank you." He wrapped his strong arms around me then kissed my forehead.

Mullys POV

We cuddled for a bit before I picked him up taking him to the bedroom. "Mull where are we going?" Josh asked giggling. I smiled and pulled out some clothes. He was going to wear a beautiful red dress that I knew he loved and then his favorite black heels. He looked gorgeous and now to top it off was a pair of diamond earrings I had got him a few years ago.

I took him to the car and drove to our favorite place. When we got there he had a huge smile on his adorable face and I kissed his soft lips that had a hint of cherry from the lip gloss he had on. He blushed dark and I grabbed his hand , walking him over to our spot. It was a beautiful hill and I laid a blanket down for us to sit down on and I put the basket there too. "Awww Mull , you did all of this for me?" He asked pecking my lips then sitting on the blanket. He looked stunning and I sat next to him , we laid down and looked up at the clouds and tried to make shapes out of them.

"That one looks like a dick." Josh laughed and I looked over to see that it actually did. "Oh Jesus it does." We looked at the clouds until the sun started to set. The sky became a beautiful fade of blue to orange. It looked amazing and Josh's gorgeous blue eyes shined bright. I pulled him close to me and kissed him. I popped open the Rośe , his favorite type of wine , and poured it into his glass. He leaned his head on my shoulder and looked out at the beautiful scenery. We were in awe at how amazing this was.

Josh's POV
Mully had planned this entire day for me and I feel spoiled. He kissed me lovingly and I blushed bright. I leaned on his shoulder as I sipped my Rośe and looked at the beautiful outdoors. The sun was setting and it made it all better. Mully grabbed his speaker and played some music. He stood up and reached his hand out to help me get up. We slow danced together with a calm , cool breeze blowing through my hair. I was kind of cold but it only made it better to be in Mullys strong, muscular arms. We danced the night away with the occasional "I love you's" the music floated through the air calmly and it brought the whole night together.

"Thank you for the best birthday ever Mull. I love you." He kissed me deeply. "Are you ready to go home my love?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled then kissed my forehead, we got back in the car and drove home. Ending the night in bed with cuddles made it even better. Mully held me close to his chest and I took in his delicious scent. He smelled like cedar and pine , it was great. I fell asleep in his strong arms and he kissed my face.

I hope y'all liked this.