Josh X Eddie ( smut )

Ok so this is a really uncommon ship but I saw one of smashings videos and it gave me an idea. By the way in this story they are all like neighbors.

Eddies POV
We where all filming with smashing today and I was excited. I love hearing Josh's voice and seeing his short little body. You see , he might act all dead pan to certain people but really he can be so loving and sweet. At this point my love for Josh is like high as fuck but I've never had the courage to tell him. He has been the love of my life since we started filming together a couple of years ago, I've been wanting to tell him but I'm scared he will hate me for being pansexual.  I know I can trust Juicy because I know he is gay and actually is dating Narrator. I decided to talk to him before recording. I messaged him on discord. J-Juicy. E-Eddie
E- Hey Juice, I need to talk to you.
J-oh ok what's up Ed?
E- well your gay right?
J- yeah.... why?
E- well I wanted to know, how did you tell Narrator you loved him?
J- well I had liked him for a while so I decided one day after recording to come out to him , since he had always been so caring.
E- oh . Ok thanks
J- wait hold up
J- are you gay?? And if you are , who is it you like?
E- ok 1 I'm not gay , I'm pansexual and 2 I'm not going to tell you who it is , because you and Mully are the worst at keeping things to yourselves.
J- ok then but I'm proud of you dude.
E- thanks dawg ttly
J- alrighty love you dude bye
E- bye

Still Eddies POV
I turned off my phone and went to the bathroom , then I looked at myself in the mirror. " you can do this dawg. Just record and then at the end get him on his own and tell him.  " I said looking at my reflection.  Then I checked my phone to see that it was time to record.

I got on and saw all the boys making jokes and laughing in Amoung Us VR. I was green , Josh was red , Mully was white, Smashing was yellow and Juicy was pink. I saw Josh run over to me and give me a virtual hug. " hey dawg what's up?" I asked because he had never hugged me in VR before. " nothing just want to give you a hug." He said in a cute voice and I blushed.

Josh's POV
When I saw Eddie join in I got excited and ran to hug him, I could tell he liked it because he didn't pull away or anything. The truth is I've liked him since like forever, even before he would joined the boys I would watch some of his videos and get horny . I don't know if it was his amazing voice , his ripped body , or his beautiful brown eyes. But whatever it was made me so horny. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm scared.  We all started recording and we had lots of fun, but in the middle of the game Eddie said , " aye dawg. Wanna ditch Gabby and Kristy , then go touch tips?" I started blushing really bad and giggled. I heard Gabby gasp and Kristy laughed.

" yeah dude, let's go to Vegas!" I said and he laughed. After we finished filming I saw Eddie and he told me to come over. " ok I'll be there" I said and logged off. I grabbed my clothes and touch a shower , I even put on my special lace panties because I was going to tell him how I felt. When I got to his house he took me to the couch and started a movie. It was a scary movie so I was scared , at one point the jump scares got so bad I jumped into Eddies lap. He chuckled as I buried my head into his chest , I smelled his delicious scent and then felt something poke my ass. I looked up at Eddie and he was blushing a lot trying not to look at me. I started to palm him through his pants " I see daddy is hard" I said in my trap voice. I saw he was biting his lip so I kissed him , he kissed back and it turned to a make out session. " fuck Josh why are you so cute?" Eddie said while kissing me. I giggled and pulled on his shirt, which he then took off. I looked at his chiseled body and I was mesmerized. When he pulled my shirt off I tried to cover my stomach because I have always been self conscious but he pulled my hands away, then kissed down my stomach. I moaned and he started to unbutton my pants. When he saw the panties he laughed and took off his pants, " Fuck or Ride baby boy?" He asked . " I want you to fuck the shit out of me Papi" I said as he pulled out his huge cock. My jaw dropped when I saw the size " do you need prep mi amor?" He asked I shook my head. " ok then " he said and slowly pushed his tip into me. He kept going slow as to not hurt me , " Eddie please, we can do the slow stuff next. Please just fuck me until I can't move." I said pushed him all the way into me. He started to pound my ass and I was moaning so loud. " FUCK RIGHT THERE !!!" I screamed as he hit my prostate. He grunted and kept pounding even after he came. We both came 3 times by the time I had enough. When he pulled out I was twitching a lot. " aww has my baby had too much?" Eddie asked cleaning me up. " y-yes papi" I stuttered. After Eddie finished cleaning me up he laid down next to me and cuddled me. " I love you Joshie" he said kissing me. " I love you too Eddie." I said hugging him until we both fell asleep.

The end sorry if it was bad . I just wanted to write some smut