NarratorXMully (Smut!!)

Still Mullys POV
I went to my closet and grabbed a small box. "Mullyyyyy , don't just leave me horny." Narrator whined as I got to the closet. "Hold on love , I just need to grab something." I said and walked back to the bed with the box in hand. Out of the box I grabbed a blindfold , lube and a huge dildo. Narrator gasped as he saw how big it was. I smirked as I grabbed his ass and heard his beautiful moans.

Narrators POV
Mully came back to bed with a huge fucking dildo , lube and a blindfold. I gasped and he smacked my ass. I moaned out loud and he chuckled.

"Mully , fuck!! I need you inside of me now!" I moaned but he blind folded me. "I'm sorry but I don't respond to that name right now." He said and grabbed my ass. "Daddy please!" I moaned and he laughed. I felt his hot breath near my crotch and he kissed my thighs. "Mhhmmm" I bit my lip trying to conceal a moan but it came out. Then Mully rubbed some lube on my hole and fingered me a bit , after a few seconds he pushed what I assumed was the dildo into my ass. "Ahhh fuck!!! Mully please!! Go harder!!!" I shouted as he thrusted the dildo into me.

"Looks like someone likes this." He said and once again slapped my ass. "Mhhmmm yes I do daddy." I moaned and he went faster.

At this point he was slamming this dildo into me and I was screaming. I was a moaning mass and right as I was about to cum , this mother fucker pulls it out of me. "Mullyyy come on! I was sooo close!" I whined and he pulled me by my hips closer to him.

Mullys POV
I love hearing Narrators sweet moans. They make me just want to pound the absolute fuck out of him. After I pulled the dildo out of hun I lubed up my dick. He didn't need any prep because I basically just fucked him but I didn't want to go in dry. His face as I pushed into him was perfect , but so was everything else about him.

I continued to push in and out slowly into Narrators tight little hole. "Mully!! I don't want to go slow!" He shouted and I kissed him. " ok then but no matter how much you scream I'm not stopping until I cum in your little hole." I said and he moaned loud. He nodded and I started to pick up speed. Hearing his sweet moans made me go faster and faster.

"FUCK DADDY HARDER!!" He screamed as I pounded his prostate. I chuckled and slammed into him one last time with all my might , he shot cum all over himself. I laughed and thrusted a few more times before filling his ass. Seeing him shiver as I filled him was the best part.

"Did I do good Daddy?" He asked panting while I pulled out of him. "Of course kitten." I said and kissed him. He was sweaty and still had cum all over him. "I love you Mull" he said hugging me. "I love you too Narrator ." The lower half of his body trembled but we needed to shower. "Baby , we need to clean off." I said and helped him stand up. I got the shower started and carried him into the shower. I washed his hair and back , as I washed his back I kissed him. He moaned again and I laughed.

" Do you know how cute you are?" I asked and he pouted , then let go of me. " I'm not cute!" He said almost slipping. I held him closer to me "Sure you're not." I said chuckling and we finished getting clean. Once we finished , we climbed back into bed and cuddled until we fell asleep. Narrator fell asleep before me and I played with his perfect hair and kissed his adorable face until I also fell asleep.

The End You Horny Fucks!!