Eddie X Narrator part2

This is part 2 of the last chapter, there will be smut so yeeee. Also one reminder, if you request something from me please don't except great quality since I'm not the best writer. I love y'all. Enjoy.

Narrators POV
Eddie pulled me out of the club and carried me to his house. I was excited to have him rail me , I wanted him to completely destroy me. Like I don't want to be able to walk for a week. When we got to his house he kissed my neck as he unlocked the front door. He picked me up and carried me to his room then laid me gently on the bed , I looked into his beautiful , chocolate brown eyes that were full of lust and passion. He got off of me to use the restroom and I texted Mully.

MB- Mully Boi. VG- Voice Guy ( If you know , you know)

VG- I met this guy and his names Eddie. He's hot as fuck!

MB- Nice mate! Be careful though. Are you still at the club?

VG- Nope. He brought me to his house and he's going to destroy
me. 😏

MB- Oh Jesus mate. Well as long as you're happy and safe then it's ok. Make sure to text me if you need anything.

VG- Ok honey bunches. Oh shit he's coming back I've gotta go.

MB- Lmao 😂 use protection!

VG- 😒

Narrators POV
Eddie came back to the bed and got on top of me , he kissed my neck and sucked purple hickeys into my neck and shoulders. It felt amazing when he found the right spot. I let out low groans and then he took of his crop top to show his beautiful abs and chest. I knew at that moment that I wanted him in me. He pulled off my shirt and I'm pretty self conscious of my body so I tried to cover my stomach with my hands but he pinned them up above my head. That made me let out a moan and he smirked , kissing my stomach and chest. I was so hard that it hurt and I just wanted him to rail me.

( Of Course I'm Writing This While Listening To Green Gang On A One Hour Loop)

Eddies POV

Narrator tried to cover his amazing stomach with his hands so of course I pinned them above his head. I know I do this all the time but there's something different about him. Usually once I wake up the next morning I leave but this time I wanted to stay , I actually felt something with him. He let out soft moans as I attacked his neck and chest with hickeys. I usually don't want to leave hickeys on other people but with Narrator, I wanted the world to know he was mine and only mine.

I took off my skirt to reveal my black lace panties, he licked his lips as I shook my ass a little bit. I giggled and he smacked my ass , it didn't hurt but it shocked me a bit. I liked it. I knew I would be a top on this but I wanted him to eat my ass first. "Does Daddy want a taste?" I asked in my trap voice , still shaking my ass. "Hell yeah he does." He said then slid off my panties. He licked my hole and I shuddered and the feeling. Then I felt him push his tongue in , that's the best part just feeling his tongue inside of me and he kneaded my ass made me feel so good. He soon pulled out and laid on his back. "Fuck or ride baby boy?" I asked kissing him deeply. "Can I ride? I want you to absolutely wreck me." I smirked then kissed him. "Of course you can." Then I lifted him up to where he was on top of me. I asked if he wanted prep but he shook his head. I shrugged them slowly pushed into him. He winced in pain but told me to keep going.

After a few minutes he was bouncing on my dick. Hearing his sweet moans as he bounced up and down made it even better. He leaned over and kissed me deeply as I thrusted my hips up to pound him. He screamed as I hit a little ball of nerves deep inside of him. I continued hitting that spot and the room filled with the sounds of skin slapping , moans and Narrators screams of pleasure. He came on his chest a few minutes in and I wanted to see how many times I could make him cum. I made sure to hit his prostate extremely hard when I came just to hear how loud I could make him scream. Knowing I had so much power made me want to fuck him more and more. He laid on my chest as we both rode out our highs. My seed dripped from his abused hole and I chuckled a bit. I knew one thing that would make this night even better for both of them. I put Narrator on his back on the bed with his legs bent for easy access to his hole and gently yet roughly ate him out. The mix of my cum and his ass was amazing. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and I knew he was enjoying this. I kept eating his ass until he came all over us both , I laughed and licked off the cum from his beautiful body. He was broken after I was done with him and the sheets were completely covered in cum , I gently picked him up and carried him to the guest bedroom so we didn't have to sleep in cum. He cuddled close to me and I kind of felt bad for going so hard. He kissed my cheek and I smiled , I knew from this point on that I was going to stay with this adorable man.

Ok so I hope you liked this dude. I tried to add as much smut as I could but not make this too long. ilikefriesz