Josh X Mully Fluff and Angst

ok so I can't think right now this is kind of rushed because really I can't post on school days so yeah. So this is an angst so be prepared for some sad shit , also give me some ideas of like uncommon ships so I can have more ideas. ok bye luvs enjoy my dark mind OwO!!!

Josh's POV

"Oh shit ! " I said to myself after taking the last of my anti-depressant pills , " Umm I should call Mully " . I pulled out my phone and dialed his number , " Hey josh whats up? " he asked in his usual happy self " Umm I-I-I need t-t-to go to the ph-pharmacy , I'm out of p-pills . " I say while my stuttering is getting worse . " oh shit um sure I'll be over in a few minutes . " he said while reassuring me that It was going to be ok. 

A few minutes later Mully got to my house and the voices started , I was in my room when I heard the knock on my front door . " Hey josh I'm hear come on open the door . " he said sounding like he was getting worried . I was laying in my bed crying trying to ignore to voices yelling at me , " do it pussy !! no one cares about you !! no one will care when you die!! " they said over and over , I tried plugging in my head phones to drown them out but the just got louder.

Mully's POV

Josh wasn't answering the door and I was getting very worried , " Josh open the door buddy " I said knocking again . I look around and saw the little potted plant he hid an extra key under just in case , I grabbed it and unlocked the door . When I walked towards his room I could hear quiet sobs , I knew Josh was have another panic attack . I opened his bedroom door and could see him on the floor in the fetal position crying , I ran towards him and held him close to me calming him down . " josh hun your ok I'm right here " I said holding him .

" I sh-sh-shouldn't b-be alive " he stuttered out , " no hun your amazing don't say this " I picked him up bridal style and placed him on his bed tucking him in and kissing his forehead , " I will be back I'm going to get your pills ok ? " I asked while looking into his beautiful blue eyes . " o-ok " he said looking tired . " you get some rest while I'm going to get  us lunch on my way back " I said and kissed him again " ok I love you mul " he said and fell asleep " I love you too josh " I said walking out of his room, grabbing my keys off the table and leaving.

I got his pills and lunch then went back to his place . "josh hun I got your pills " I said while walking back into his room . " yay thanks mull " he said as I handed him his bottle of pills , " now lets eat " I said picking him up bridal style again , he cuddled his head into my chest and I took him too the kitchen where I gave him his food and we ate . We started dating a little while after and now we live together happily , and yes the boys know. they're very happy for us .

END LUVS