JuicyXSmashing

Ok so I know I don't usually use Smashing or SwaggerSouls with these oneshots but I think you'll like this one.

Smashing's POV
I was sitting in my room when I heard the front door open. I got excited because that meant Juicy was home! I ran to the door and he was standing there with bags in his hands , I grabbed a few from him and carried them to the kitchen. He smiled and gave me a soft kiss , "how was shopping love?" I asked and I chuckled a bit. "It was nice other than the fact that people wouldn't keep their damn masks on, how was your day baby boy?" He asked and kissed me again. "Well~ while you were gone I started thinking about , hmm things." I said rubbing up on him. I could see him blush as I got closer to his crotch. "Daddy~ I want you. I want you inside of me." I moaned in his ear and he smirked before slamming me against a wall. He kissed my neck and palmed me through my pants. "Agh fuck me Daddy." I made sure I did it in his ear , I could see the bulge in his pants and it got me excited.

Juicys POV
I'm nervous to fuck him , we've only had sex twice before and we were both extremely drunk so what if I hurt him? I pushed that thought away and carried him to our bed , he looked so beautiful in just his boxers. I kissed him deeply and he kissed back , feeling his soft lips on mine and just taking in the moment. I laid him down softly on the bed like and baby and he laughed as I kissed his chest.

"Daddy can we use the whip and maybe some toys? Please I want to be beaten." He asked but I was scared of hurting the love of my life. "I don't want to hurt you baby boy , how about we just go normal for this time?" I insisted but he wasn't having it. He pulled away from me and pouted. "I wanted to cum hard for you but you won't let me." Seeing his cute little face frown honestly hurt me. I sighed and went to the closet , I grabbed the whip and a couple toys too. "Do you want to use the clip too?" ( I forgot what they're called but like keeps you from cumming , I'm an idiot so if you know what it's called please let me know.) I asked and he nodded. I walked back towards the bed and he laid on his back. I saw his hands go dawn to his ass as he inserted one finger , he moaned and I smirked then smacked his ass. "What did Daddy say about doing that? You know you're not allowed to pleasure yourself without permission baby boy." I said and he gulped before getting on his hands and knees. I hit the whip on his back and heard his beautiful moans as I progressively hit harder making sure it didn't hurt too much. "You know the safe word right?" I asked and he nodded. "J-Juicy" he stuttered and I kissed him.

Smashing's POV
Juicy hit me with the whip and it felt so fucking good. I could come right then and there but he doesn't like when I disobey so I kept it in. "Ahh fuck Daddy , I want you inside of me please." And he chuckled before he grabbed the biggest dildo we had. I mean this thing was fucking huge so it kind of hurt going in but the pain soon turned to pleasure. I groaned as he moved it around inside of me , he then got a bullet vibrator and rubbed it up and down my rock hard cock. I could feel that I was super close and I probably could have came but again I had to hold it in. "I'm not hurting you , right?" He asked and I shook my head. "Agh it feels so damn good Daddy!" He pulled the toy out and I felt something warm and wet enter me. I let out a pretty loud moan but he slapped my ass really hard. "No moaning you slut." He said firmly and I blushed. I wiggled my ass a bit to tease him but he grabbed my hips and thrusted his tongue in and out of me. It felt so fucking good!

Soon he pulled his tongue out and slammed his giant cock into me. I screamed as he entered me and then he covered my mouth , "Don't make a noise you dirty whore." I nodded then he took his hand off of my mouth. I bit my lip until it bled to keep from being loud. To be honest I wanted to moan and make Daddy mad but I wanted him to enjoy this too. He was going at inhuman speeds and I was on cloud 9. I put a pillow to my mouth as he abused my prostate.

Juicys POV
I was getting close so I made sure I was absolutely demolishing his ass. I don't want this man to be able to walk for days , soon I came deep in his ass and he screamed , feeling the warm liquid fill him. I took off the clip and didn't even have to stroke him for the cum to start spewing out of him. He winced as I touched him , I was scared I went too hard on him. I saw some tears prick his eyes and it broke my heart to believe I hurt him. "I'm so sorry Smashing , I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized as the tears fell from my eyes. "No Juice , you didn't hurt me. Those are tears of pleasure and happiness, I wanted you to destroy me. You did exactly what I wanted you to do." He said and kissed me deeply. "Thank you so much. I love you." He said and I held him close. He laid his head on my chest then fell asleep. I wanted to see the damage I had done so I gently and quietly got up out of bed and saw his swollen , red hole dripping with my seed. I chuckled a bit kind of wanting to go for round two but he needed his sleep so I let him.

Ahh ok so kinda cringe but whatever lol.