Date Night (AXS)

Another story of our favorite ship! Sorry I took awhile to do this one but I just haven't been in the best state of mind , I want my stressed , anxious and really at a low point but I'm back now and thinking of more and more ideas.

Ash's POV

I set up this amazing date for me and Sliver tonight! I cannot wait to take them out. First I started by waking them up with a delicious breakfast , eggs , bacon , pancakes and toast with a glass of orange juice on the side. Seeing the look on their tires little face made my heart flutter. I kissed their forehead softly and let them eat while I prepared the last bit of our night.

Once Sliver was done eating I got dressed and handed them their clothes. "Get dressed then put this on lovey." I said and handed them a blindfold. They blushed lightly and nodded. I walk out to give them privacy then wait until told I can go back in. "I'm done baby!" They call for me and I walk in to see them sitting on the bed with the blindfold on. I grabbed them by the hand and walked to the car , "Where are we going love?" I smiled and kissed them softly. "You'll see." I drive to the first location and it was our favorite coffee shop. I ordered a venti vanilla cold brew and Sliver got a venti pink drink blended. We walk out and they slither their hand into mine , I smile lightly as we walk around the town looking at the beautiful scenery and feeling the amazing weather. It was slightly cold but not enough for a coat. I wrapped my arms around their waist and placed kisses on their pink , luscious lips.

We walk for a bit until we get to a movie theater then went inside. I knew that Sliver had been wanting to see this movie since it came out so I knew this would be a great idea. "Ashy why are you doing this for me?" They asked and I simply smiled then walked us into the theater. The smell of popcorn filled the air as we bought our tickets and snacks before going into our theater. Their face lit up as we went to our seats , I managed to get the ones where they are like a couch mixed with a bed ( I know not everywhere has these but I've been to a movie theater where they had them) we sat down and of course I had to have my baby in my lap.

Slivers POV

I sat in Ash's lap as we watched the movie , I love feeling his chest move up and down slowly with each breath , it was kind of calming. He rubbed my head gently and I felt him kiss my face as the movie goes on. He's so caring and nice no matter what.

-After Movie-

We finished the movie and it was awesome! I loved it so much! After we got out we continued walking for a bit then stopped for lunch. Ash has paid for everything and refuses to let me pay , I'm paying for lunch even if I have to fight him for it. We sat down and ordered our food , I got some chicken tenders and Ash got a burger. The way he looks at me makes me feel so special, I feel like I actually mean something to someone.

Finally we went home after a long , amazing day with my love. We got home and got into our pajamas before laying in bed. "Thank you so much baby , this day was perfect." I said and snuggled up close to him. "I'll do anything for my baby doll. I love you so very much." We cuddles up together watching TV until I fell asleep on his chest. I love this man a lot and he always finds a way to make me happy and feel good about myself.

I hope y'all liked that. Again sorry for being gone so long.