JoshXMully Part1

Oki so I may or may not be kind of rushed on this so I'm sorry. I promised this to someone like 3 days ago and now I'm trying to do it since I had suck bad writers block.

Mullys POV
I'm hanging out with Eddie today since we haven't seen each other in months. He wanted to take me to hooters to cheer me up since my boyfriend just recently broke up with me. We walked in and I realized it was almost all girls here , I got a bit sad before I looked at one that caught my eye. They were wearing a white tank top and orange shorts. They had a stomper rack (smashing much 😂😂) but I looked down and saw they had a bulge! I was shocked then I looked at the sign outside the restaurant "Femboy Hooters" I was shocked but happy at the same time.

Eddie and I got a table and the waitress I saw earlier came up to us "Hi! Welcome to Femboy Hooters , where our prices are small and our cocks are huge!" I could tell this was going to be interesting , "My names Josh and I will be your server today! What can I get you to start off?" I swear this dude had a damn dumpy , like he had a huge ass. I was in awe and Eddie elbowed me. "I thought there was a joke because there was a slow clap but it was just Josh walking toward our table." I burst into laughter and my water came out of my nose. I looked down and my pants to see that I was "pitching a tent" if you know what I mean and Eddie noticed too. I blushed dark as Josh walked over , he handed me some napkins and I swear he purposely rubbed against me.

Josh's POV
Oh my god , this Mully guy is so fucking hot! I could see him staring at my ass a lot and I saw him blush dark. I made sure if I bent down to grab something I'd do it where he could see. At one point Eddie clearly said something funny since Mully laughed so hard that water came out of his nose. I laughed and ran over to give them napkins. I made sure to rub against him and saw he had a boner, that made me so horny and I was scared the tape would come off (if you know then you know) I got their orders then went to the kitchen. I could hear them laughing and making jokes the whole time. I turned to Narraete and he smiled at me. "You go get Mully and I'll get Eddie. I want a piece of that Mexican ass." He said with a smirk and I blushed bright.

We both nodded and brought out their food. Narrete was rubbing up on Eddie and I did the same to Mully. They were both blushing dark and it was adorable.

Part 2 will have smut , I don't wanna make this chapter too long and I want the smut chapter to be longer so imma do 2 parts