Juicy X Narrator

I don't even know what to do with this story so I'm sorry.  Also bruh I just found out NARRATOR IS A FURRY , ( not saying anything is wrong with that ofc lmao ) oki bye luvs <3

No One's POV

Narrator is known as the jock in college ( idk how to spell ) and also likes to bully the little nerds , and Juicy is known as the little nerdy gay person ( lmao I'm trying here I didn't plan this at all ) , how would rather study than hang out with friends.

Narrator always bullies Juicy the most out of all the other nerds in the school , he doesn't know why but he kind of likes it.

Juicy's POV

I woke up in a lot of pain from yesterdays beating , from narrator like every day . So I struggled to get out of bed , once I got to the bathroom I saw a huge bruise on my cheek from a punch to my face It still hurt like hell . 

I walked down stairs to see no one there , like usual because my parents left me a while ago . So I grabbed my backpack and made a bagel with cream cheese and left to walk to school . Once I walk into the school doors I immediately felt a hard shove and fell to the ground to hear Narrator and his friends Mully and Eddie laughing , I could feel tears weld in my eyes but really I liked Narrator a lot . I don't know why but I just really like him , his strong muscular arms amazing laugh and beautiful smile . It was the only reason I didn't stop coming to school , I got up and walked to my locker and saw Josh my best friend at his locker 

" Hey whats up Juc " Josh asked like he usually did. " nothing much just the usual wanting to die " I say in a joking tone . " HAHAHA , not surprised " he said pushing his stuff in his locker and looking at my face " Wait - did he do this to you ??? " Josh asked holding my face . I could feel a tear run down my face and he hugged me .

Josh's POV

I hated seeing Juicy like this , he deserves so much better than this . He has been my best friend since first grade so I know when he is actually ok and when he's not. I pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged back telling me every thing that Narrator has done to him , but one thing he said shocked me " B-But I l-l-like him " His voice was shaking really bad I wiped his tears and told him it was all going to be ok.

I was the only one he had come out to so I could tell he trusted me a lot . But I can not believe he could like Narrator the person who has bullied him for years . oh well I can't do any thing about it , I just need to be here for him that's what friends are for . We walked to class together like always because we have the same classes most of the day. 

                                                                          Le Time Skip 

Still Josh's POV

We walked out of our first class and started walking to the next one when I saw Narrator , I could see the fear in Juicy's eyes so I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom but he followed us . " Hey you f*** why are yall in here alone , what are you goin to fuck each other or something ?? " he shouted at us pushing Juicy to the floor . Then he punched me in the stomach and I lost my balance falling down too , Juicy grabbed my arm and I hovered over him to protect him.

Narrators POV

I saw the fear in Juicy's eye and felt bad , WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING IM STRAIGHT WHAT THE HELL . I backed away and ran out of the bathroom trying to clear my mind " do I really like Juicy ??? "  " what is wrong with me???? " I asked my self over and over again until I ran into Eddie and Mully " oh shi- Hey boys whats up ? " I ask trying to sound like nothing is wrong . " ummm I'm ok dawg are you ok " Eddie said sounding curious , " um I'm fine why do you ask ? " I ask nervously .

" dude clearly something is wrong just tell us " Mully said in a strong tone " ok ok I umm like some one " I said scared " oh well was that so hard ? " Eddie said laughing . " who is it dawg " he asked  " oh shit ummm I uhh It's umm Juicy " I stuttered with tears filling my eyes thinking I will loose my friends because I'm gay. 

" That's all you have to say we are your best friends " Mully said giving me a high five. " dawg I know how to tell him . because I think he likes you too " Eddie says quietly . " so we have our first game on Saturday and that's when we get our jackets soo......... just give him the jacket and tell him . " He said punching my arm playfully , " man you guys are genius's " I said walking away to class. 

Juicy's POV

Narrator ran off and Josh was hovering over me protecting me I pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged back . " It's ok juc he's gone Josh said holding me and fixing my hair , He pulled me up off the ground . " why did he just run off ?" I asked myself and grabbed my stuff off the floor and walked out of the bathroom . I held onto Josh's arm the rest of the time we were together because I was scared.

                                                     A Wandering Time Skip Has Appeared 

Still Juicy's POV

 It was Monday morning and I had Josh next to me when we saw Narrator again . I tensed up and started panicking when he walked up to us , but instead of beating me he handed me something ... IT WAS HIS FOOT BALL JACKET  , "but aren't they supposed to give those to their girlfriends ??" Josh asked . Narrator blushed " well I know you don't feel the same but I love you juicy , I'm so very sorry for acting like a dick and beating you . " He said sounding like he was going to cry . I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist jumping up on him , kissing him he kissed back . I felt like I was dreaming.

This is the best day of my life , I can't believe that the love of my life who is also my old bully actually likes me back. I could see Josh fan Girling over us and I giggled , Narrator carried me to my next class and after  school he walked walked me to school and stayed with me for a few days

OwO end Luvs also I am sorry this wasn't smutt but you can imagine smutt if you that needy lmao