JoshXNarrator

Once again another rare ship. As you know I love mixing up different ships for these because I feel like there's too many JuicyXEddie or MullyXJosh so I'm trying some new ships. Hope you like this also it's another song related one. (Josh is gender fluid like me lmao so yeah )

Josh's POV
I woke up to see an empty spot in my bed next to me. I got worried since Kristy never left the room without telling me. I went into the living room to see her making out with Mully!! I was heart broken. " How could you do this to me?!? I trusted you even after the first time!! We're done you bitch!" I yelled and she slapped me. I fell to the ground crying , I could see fear and sadness in Mullys eyes. I curled into a ball on the ground and cried , I decided to call the only person I know that would answer , Narrator. He answered on the first ring.

"Hey Honey bunches, what's up?" He asked seeing my eyes where red and puffy , I had tears all down my face.

"I heard there was a secret chord , that David played and he pleased the lord." I sang softly into the phone. I could see a look of anger and sadness on his face.

"I'll be right over hun. I'm so sorry." He said then hung up. Not too long after that he came in and held me close. He held me close to his chest as I cried. I didn't realize how unhappy I was with her , she never let me do things on my own , I wasn't allowed to dress the way I wanted. I remember when I told her I wanted to start growing out my hair she got so mad and forced me to get it all cut off.

"Your faith was strong but you needed proof , you saw her bathing one the roof. Her beauty and the moonlight over through you." He sang softly still holding me. She had made me feel like I was the reason we were unhappy.

"She tied you to a kitchen chair , she broke your throne and she cut your hair and from your lips she drew the hallelujah." She always made me believe I was just wanting attention when I had a panic attack or my depression hit me too hard. She didn't except me as I was but Narrator always did , anytime I was feeling feminine he'd let me come over and he'd help me with my makeup. We'd laugh all night doing make up , trying on dresses and just having a great time together. He would take me out to buy more clothes but I had to leave them at his house.

"It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah!" I sang while he played with my hair. He was so caring to me and always made sure I was ok even if that meant taking me in when Kristy beat me. She wasn't always abusive though , her parents got sick and that's what set her off. I had to cover the bruises and cuts. Narrator picked me up and carried me to his car.

"Come on love , we're going to my house. I'm sick of Kristy, we're going to have a day just for you." He said and kissed me. I was shocked but kissed back, I'd been waiting for this day for so long and finally it had come. He put me in his car and we drove to his house , I got my purple crop top and a pair of black leggings then he painted my nails. They were pink and I absolutely loved them , I hugged him tight.

"Thank you for everything Narrator. I love you." I said as he hugged back. "Anytime Josh , I'm always here for you. I love you too." He let me lay in his arms for a bit before we got back into the car. We decided to get boba and he took some pictures for Instagram as I drank mine.

(Sadly I don't have pictures so you'll have to imagine it)

~Done with toxic relationships! Finally I'm free!~

He tagged me in the picture and he hugged me. When I'm with him I actually feel free and I love him. We finished up our boba then walked around the mall until we were ready to go back home. We drove home and I put on one of his hoodies , and crawled next to him. He cuddled me close and he smelled of sandal wood and pine , it was calming and I soon fell asleep. Fuck you Kristy.

Ok so I know I made Kristy sound like a bad person but I just want to say that she's an amazing women and makes Josh happy so we love her. It was just for the story. I have absolutely nothing against her just like Gabby. They're both amazing people and make our boys happy and that's all that matters.