JuicyXNarratorXEddie pt2 ( smut )

Hello mother fuckers , this was requested so here you go sorry if it's not very good I have really bad writers block so I'm trying to push out ideas . Love y'all !! Enjoy.

Juicys POV
I woke up hugging my huge pillow. Wait..... I don't have a huge pillow!! I looked up and saw that I was hugging Narrator. The only and only Narrator. I silently screamed and hugged tighter , I love this man so much. I turned over and saw that Eddie was on the other side of me , I kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen. I decided that since they stayed the night I would make breakfast. I got everything together and set the table then I went to wake them up.

I got to the room and didn't think to knock , because I thought they were asleep. When I opened the door I saw Narrator and Eddie making out on my bed. I ran out of the room and hid in the bathroom, I felt my pants grow tight as I got a huge boner. I was really turned on by my favorite 2 people kissing ...... On My Bed!!! I went back to the room to see if they noticed and they were still making out. I walked in and sat on Narrators lap. " awww I see little Juice is ready" Eddie said kissing my neck. I moaned and slid my hands up Narrators shirt. " I don't know if he wants me as bad as you do Eddie" he said and I frowned. " I do ! I do! Please I really want you daddy Narrator!!" I said and started grinding on him. I moaned in his ear and felt his crotch. He was harder than I was, I slid my hands into his pants and felt his entire length. " oh shit he's huge!" I whispered to my self but Eddie heard me. " I know he is" Eddie said and pulled my onto his lap. He kissed me deeply and I of course kissed back. I get him grab my ass and it made me want him more. He put his hand up my shirt and rubbed my chest , it was the best feeling ever.

Narrators POV
I know that Juicy really wants me in him but I'm going to make him earn it. While Eddie was kissing on him I put my hands on my cock , it was pretty big if I'm being honest. When I started rubbing myself I saw Eddie push Juicy towards me. He moved my hands and I soon felt his warm wet mouth on my cock. He attempted to put me all the way into his mouth but he choked. It was adorable. I squeezed his ass and Eddie kissed me , while taking off our shirts. I finally came inside of Juicys mouth and he swallowed it all. I took off Juicys shirt and pants , then we were all naked on the bed. " ok Juicy , so here's how it's going to go." I said and pulled him close. " I'm going to destroy your ass and Eddie will watch me. Then he will fuck me while you watch." I said kissing Eddie. " but I want to top someone." Juicy said and I smirked. " then you got me dawg" Eddie said and took Juicys hands and put them on his cock. Juicy started to rub Eddie and I lifted his ass up. I grabbed the lube from the drawer and lubed up my fingers. Then I entered Juicys tight hole. I could tell this is his first time so I planned to go softer than I was originally going to go. After a few minutes of fingering his little ass I pulled out and pushed my dick inside. " ahh fuck Narra-" Juicys moans were cut off by Eddie shoving his huge cock in his mouth. I then started hearing Eddie moan loud . It was awesome DPing Juicy.

Eddies POV
I felt Juicy moan into my dick , it sent vibrations through my entire body making me moan loud. " Oh your so fucking tight!" Narrator grunted while pounding into Juicy. I chuckled and came in his mouth. " I'm not going too hard , right?" Narrator asked Juicy . " no your not . Please fuck me harder I'm so close!" He shouted and Narrator pushed all the way in making Juicy scream. I saw tears of pleasure run down his face as Narrator filled his ass with the warm liquid. I know the feeling of being filled with Narrators sweet cum , and I love it. I can't wait to be pounding him.

He pulled out of Juicy once he came and then I went over to him. I kissed Juicy then kissed Narrator, I saw juicy flop face first into the bed and I laughed. Then I pushed Narrator into the bed. I slammed into him without lube , he didn't need prep because I was fingering him while he fucked juicy. I kept fucking the shit out of him until we both came. " damn you both are so good at this." Narrator chuckled. I saw juicy smile and crawl over.

Juicys POV
I'm kind of nervous to fuck Eddie because what if I'm not as good as he wanted? Or what if I go too hard? I asked myself and licked Eddies huge cock. What is with them having such giant cocks? After a few minutes of sucking I pushed into him. " let me know if I'm going too hard. I've never done this before." I said and started going in and out slowly and picking up speed. " oh shit , for your first time your really good at this." He moaned and I went even faster until he was screaming for more. " AHHH FUCK HARDER JUICY!!!!" He screamed so I gave it one more good slam before we both came. We all cuddled up together and fell asleep in each other's arms.