Juicy X Narrator (Fluff )

hi im writing this in class so it may be kinda short so sorry about that , but i haven written in this book for a while so now i will . Enjoy luvs.

Narrators POV

"OH SHIT !! " I yelled as I heard a loud crash come from the kitchen , I threw on my Juicy 2 Mil hoodie and went to see what happened . Juicy was on the floor crying so I ran over to him "Honey bunches , what happened!! "I asked worried that he was hurt. ¨ I fell but I am fine , just slipped ¨ He said while wiping away his tears . 

I helped him up and checked him to make sure he wasn't bleeding or anything then I carried him to his room , putting him on his bed and just as I was about to leave I felt someone pull on my hoodie " p-please s-s-stay Narr , I'm c-cold ¨ juicy said in a tired and adorable voice , how could I say no?

I climbed into bed with him and cuddled him, Damn he is freezing cold I said to myself while holding him closer trying to warm him up. He is just so tiny and cute , I don't know how anyone would be able to tell him no , I love this little bean so much.

Juicy's POV

Narrator was holding me in his arms and I felt so safe there , like nothing could hurt me . I have always felt that way around him . He has a way of making every thing that is bad , good . You could be having the worst day of your life and he would be right there helping you through it.

I - I love him. I cuddled up closer to him feeling how warm he was, ¨WoW am I really that cold " I did not notice how cold I really was until he started holding me , but I didn't care . All I cared about was that I was with Narrator and I am his little bean. Not long after I closed my eyes , I fell asleep . There , in his arms . It was so easy to  just sleep next to hi m , I do  not know why but I felt ..... complete . With him here , with me.

                                                                                           End luvs 

that was definitely different than what I usually write but you know I am at school right now so I can't get the good stuff out . When I get home I will try to update on The Boys And I. Well until later my luvs bye!