MullyXJosh

Hehehehe this will be smutty as hell because if you see what song it is I'm using you'll understand.

⚠️ Warning Major Smut And Drug Use So If You Are Uncomfortable Or Triggered By It Then Don't Read⚠️

Josh's POV
I got a call from Mully just saying to come over and I got excited. He doesn't even try to be romantic, but for some reason he is. I get to his house and I start to feel weird about myself , I'm not sure if I want to do this. He pulls me into the house and says "Cute enough to fuck with me tonight." I blushed a bit then saw the weed and white on the coffee table. His friends where sitting there drinking and doing cocaine. I ran over to the table and did a line then went back to Mully. I forgot that when I do coke I get really fucking horny , like REALLY horny. I kissed him deeply and he kissed back then he pinned me to the ground.

"Get a fucking room you horny fucks!" One of his friends yelled and he carried me to his room. "Call me by your name." I said and he chuckled before trying to undo my pants. I was getting impatient so I undid them then his , I saw his raging boner and got really excited. I wanted him in me right now. Mully had snagged a bit of weed so we smoked that before we got into it. Now we were both high out of our minds and he started to push into me. I didn't feel any pain , all I felt was the immense pleasure. I moaned a bit before he started to pump my dick in rhythm with his thrusts. "You live in the dark boy , I cannot pretend. I'm not fazed only here to sin." He said as he picked up speed. It felt so good! Just him thrusted in and out of me as fast as he could. "I fuck the people I envy , envy." I said and he smirked. I felt an all to familiar feeling in my stomach and I knew I was about to cum.

Mullys POV
I was thrusting as hard as I could into this tiny man. I probably could do better if I wasn't high as a fucking kite. Josh was almost screaming as I hit his prostate. "Fuck! I'm so close Daddy!! Please right there!!" He screamed and came all over his chest , his eyes rolled to the back of his head and it got me so close just seeing that face. I came deep in him and he squirmed as the cum filled his tight hole. He laid on my chest and I kissed his forehead, "Call me by your name." Was the last thing I heard him say before he fell asleep.

Kinda cringe but I liked writing that.