JuicyXEddie

This story my or my not be based off the one my friend did in their Fifty Shades Of The Boys book so go check it out. ilikefriesz

Juicys POV

I was sitting in the living room editing my video for today. One thing to keep in mind is that my headphones get really loud so I usually can't hear anything else if I have them on , but I heard a sound I knew all too well. It was the sound of Eddie beautiful moans. It turned me on just thinking about it. I ran into our room to see Eddie with his favorite dildo deep in his ass as he stroked his length. I smirked a he saw me and tried to cover himself up.

"Eddie , baby. What did I say about touching yourself. Looks like someone didn't listen to Daddy and needs to be punished." I said as I walked over to him. He blushed dark and tried to pull the toy out but I stopped him. "We're going to do this my way since you were a bad boy." I said while roughly smacking his ass then gripping it. He let out a deep moan and I kissed him. I grabbed a blindfold from my box of kinky shit , once he was blindfolded I took the toy in my grip and slowly thrusted it in and out of his hole. He let out beautiful moans and I decided to play with him a bit. I took the dildo out and heard his whine from lack of touch. "Daddy why did you stop?!" He moaned out and I smiled. "I think you'll like this more." And slammed the toy back inside of him. "Ahhhh~ D-Daddy! Do that a-again!" He screamed and I pulled it out before roughly pushing it back inside. I made sure I was hitting his prostate each time and I saw his dick twitch indicating that he was close. I pulled the dildo out and took off my clothes, I wanted to finish him and I kissed his chest down to his crotch before sucking hickeys into his thighs.

Eddies POV
Daddy caught me touching myself and he's giving me my punishment. I'm blindfolded and he fucked me so hard with my dildo , it felt amazing but then he pulled it out. I got sad when I felt the emptiness of my hole , I tried to push my fingers into me but he pinned my hands above my head and kissed my thighs. It felt so good and then I felt him push the tip of his beautiful dick into me. "Mhhhmm~ Daddy! I love your dick~" I moaned and I felt him smirk against my lips as he kissed me. "You like when Daddy teases you baby boy?" He asked twisting my nipples a bit. I let out a loud moan and he chuckled. "Y-Yes Daddy. I love when you tease me." He was slow with his thrusts at first but then sped up. Feeling his huge dick inside of me was my favorite feeling out of everything else I've felt.

I was really close and clawed into Juicys back leaving red scratches. "Daddy right there please! I'm so close!" I yelled then came all over both of our chests. He smiled at me and licked the cum off my chest. He hadn't came yet so I know what he was about to do. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall. I moaned as I felt my back hit the cold wall , he took off my blindfold and I saw his beautiful face. He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed back. He sped up his thrusts a lot and he was getting close. "Yes Daddy! Fill me with your cum!" I screamed as I felt him cum deep inside of me. He laughed a bit then slowly pulled out. My legs were weak so he carried me to bed. We were both sweaty and decided to shower when we woke up. "You did amazing Eddie. Maybe Daddy won't punish you so hard next time." I said in his ear and he blushed and flinched. I laughed lightly and kissed him. He kissed back then fell asleep in my arms , I traced over his perfect abs with my finger until I felt my eyes grow heavy , soon I was asleep too.

Ahhh this was cringe I'm sorry. Hope you liked it tho and make sure to check out the original on my friends account (tbh she did a better job ngl lol)