Neko Mishap (JXJ)

A bit of back story , basically Josh and Juicy have lived together for a couple of years and Juicy has developed a crush on this small man.

Joshs POV

I get out of bed and stretch before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face like every morning. When I step into the bathroom I look in the mirror and scream , I have cat ears and a tail!

"What the fuck!!!" I'm in shock and curl into a ball , tears rolling down my cheeks. Juicy tries to come in to make sure I'm ok but I had locked the door. I felt my ears and tail as I cried , they were soft and fluffy. Light brown in color and kind of cute. "Josh are you ok? Please open the door!" Juicy knocked frantically. "I-I'm fine. Just go away." I said wiping away my tears. "Just let me make sure you're ok , please I'm worried." He pleaded and I gave in opening the door. He gasped seeing me but hugged me? "Hey , Hey look at me you're beautiful even right now. Don't cry baby love." He says and kissed my forehead. I hugged back and cried into his shoulder as he held me close to him. "I love you Josh." I smile and blush. "I love you too Juicy." He held me for a while before taking me into to the living room for cuddles. We sat on the couch and I sat in his lap while he let my head. "You're a cute kitten Joshy." I blush darker as he said that and kissed me. "Do you want to watch a movie baby ?" He asks and I nodded. He smiles then turns on a movie for us to watch. I stay in his lap the whole time as he kisses my face , I love this man. His kind , funny , hot as hell and always there for me.

After the movie I was playing on my phone when I felt something poke my ass. I looked at Juicy and he was trying not to look at me , his entire face was red and I got an idea. I slowly grind on his lap , listening to his groans. I giggled seeing how worked up he got then he kissed my neck. "Ahh fuck me please daddy." I moaned. He smirked and carried me to his room , laid me on the bed and ripped off my clothes. My tail covered my crotch as I blushed and he moved it to show how hard I was , "Looks like kitten is hard for their daddy." Hearing him say that made me moan and he climbed on top of me. He licked and sucked on my neck and chest drawing out moans and cries. Soon he grabbed my ass and squeezed it roughly and without warning pushed a finger into me. I wanted to scream in pain but I kept it in letting tears roll down my face. "Oh baby are you ok? Was I too hard?!?" He asked weirdly. I shook my head and moved my hips pushing him deeper inside of me. "Just fuck me!" I cried and he thrusted faster.

He then pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his dick. He's fucking giant! It feels so good but there's a bit of pain not much though. "Just like that daddy! Ahh" he was getting close to my prostate then I let out a loud moan which was more of a scream. "Does kitten like daddy's dick filling them up?" I nodded vigorously and started rocking my hips for more friction. I was so close then he hit my prostate head on making me scream in pleasure "RIGHT THERE DADDY! DONT STOP!!" Then the cum shot out of me all over myself. He continued thrusting until he came deep inside of me. I panted and he kissed me deeply "You did great baby. I love you." He said petting my head. I curled up in his arms and he held me close until we both fell asleep.

Ok so that was kinda cringe ..... yeah anyways hope you enjoyed legecystar