Simp Much (SXS)

OwO this was a request from a friend including another wattpad user. Make sure to follow both of them.

Ash's (Slivergold Simp) POV

I was laying in bed when SG(short for Slivergold) came in. "Babyyyy , get up! I want to go take the dogs on a walk but I don't want to go by myself." They said and I sat up. "Alright but you owe me cuddles afterwards." I said then they kissed me. I love this little bean so much. I got up and put on a hoodie before walking to the bowl by the front door that held keys and leashes for the puppers. "Can we stop by Starbucks too please??" They asked giving me puppy dog eyes. How could I say no to this little cutie. "Of course we can baby doll." I said then kissed them.

We walked out the door with the dogs , Gypsy and Jasmine (don't ask I came up with these on the spot) I was walking Jasmine since she was the most feisty and Sliver was walking Gypsy because she was more calmer and didn't pull as much. Looking over at my love to see them wearing a black and white skirt with a pink crop top , while I was wearing a Mully hoodie (Oop you got style dawg) and black ripped jeans. I felt Sliver press a soft kiss on my cheek and I smiled lightly. "I love you Ash." They said and held my hand in theirs. "I love you too Sliver." We continued walking until we saw the white and green sign of every white girls favorite place , Starbucks. Sliver ran inside and I stood outside as they ordered.

Slivergolds POV

I run inside to order our coffees. I know what Ash wants because he gets the same thing every time , a venti vanilla iced coffee with salted honey cold foam. I was going to get a venti pink drink with extra strawberries. Once I ordered and got our drinks I walked back out and handed Ash his coffee. "Here you go lovey." I said as he kissed me. "Thank you babes , how about we walk to the dog park and let the pups make some friends." He suggested and I got excited. I love seeing dogs play together , I nodded vigorously and he chuckled as we walked to the park.

             ~El Time Skip~

This was a beautiful day and I'm so happy Ash came with me. We got home and let the pups run to their beds. Now it's time for cuddles!! My favorite part of walks is afterwards he always lets me lay in his lap and we would just talk. If something was bothering me I'd tell him , if he wanted to do something he'd tell me. It was like we could keep anything a secret from each other.

Ok this was wholesome as fuck and I loved it. I hoped y'all liked it and go follow them if you haven't already.

slivergold12311 Slivergold_Simp_