zelda x male soldier reader x fem link

You were on guard duty with link and zelda, it's not that the king didn't trust her or link it's because zelda personally asked for you. And link well...never really said anything so here we are.
You load up your royal guard bow, sword, halbert and your 100 arrows along with 30 of each arrow type. Always come prepared

(Outside death mountain)

Zelda: it's starting to get really warm now...we must be close to the meeting spot

Y/n: hey princess? May I ask...

Zelda: you may

Y/n: why me? There are plenty of soldiers who could accompany you

Zelda: you're one of the best soldiers we have...and...the only one I personally trust

Y/n: personally trust? What do you mean?

Zelda: well...what I mean is...

You quick draw your bow and shoot an ice arrow and it hits a chameleon lizalfo making it disintegrate.

Zelda: oh...well um
That's what I mean ^^ your sharp instincts are what makes me feel safe

You look over at link and she smiles and she looks at you.

Link: ^\\v\\^

Link: ^\\v\\^

Y/n: thanks...but we aren't done yet

Some bokoblins come down trying to shoot at zelda with arrows but you deflect them with your sword as link fires a sword beam and you both eliminate them, link jumps and you boost her up as she uses her arrows, it's almost lile time slows to a crawl when she does that in mid air.

The last bokoblin tries a bomb arrow before getting shot and it falls back launching it towards the mountain.

Y/n: oh shit...RUN!!

You pick up princess zelda holding her in your arms as you run at the same break neck sprint that link does as the boulders tumble down to you. They shatter before they reach you and you look up to see daruk using his shield.

Daruk: you fight pretty well little guy
Nice job keeping the princess safe

Y/n: thanks for the assist

Zelda: O\\\\\\\\O y-you can put me down n-now

Zelda looks flustered as she's being held by you and link is giggling to herself.

The meeting continues and daruk is told about the upcoming ceremony. Its not long until you all make it back at the castle. You escort the princess and link up to the tower where zelda has a bunch of ancient tech stashed with a work shop and an old bow mounted on the wall. Definitely more of a historian than a fighter.
Also its really weird how she has a british accent and no one else in her family does.

Y/n: is everything all good princess?

Zelda: yes

Y/n: then I'll be on my way