(chapter card missing)

A/n: the hell? Great, now where did the title go?

Producer: um sir? We have fan requests

A/n: don't call me sir, I'm not a sir
Also one of my books got deleted last time I did one

Producer: but you always want feedback, why bother asking if you're not gonna do it
At least look at them

A/n: alright alright...let's see...fnaf...that's pedophila
I don't care if the bodies are decades old, their minds and souls are children stuck in unaging limbo
Ok...hmm...weird ones here..
What's this?

A/n: hmm...I think that one might be doable
Girls!! Get in costume!
perfect, now we need lights
Action!!

I think that one might be doable Girls!! Get in costume! perfect, now we need lights Action!!

You wonder through the green forest of poison and dart shooting plants. It gets worse and worse the further you travel, there is no way a normal insect could possibly get through here without either wings or special powers.
Eventually you get through finding random grubs along the way. You also come across random discarded carapaces and warnings of some really strong hunters.

It's not really like you have much choice, so you push forward to a giant arena your polished and refined nail ready for battle. The curtains draw back and the chorus music starts to....nothing. 3 big empty chairs....

Y/n: uhhhh...where the fuck are they?

You pick up a note on one of the chairs and it says, going out, we'll be back whenever.
Well you went through all of that, got those charms, refined your blade and you don't get to fight? Well, you got scuffed up on the way here so you decided to pay the local hot springs a visit.
Then you hear....giggling?

You enter the springs and find something you did not expect.