sugar(one piece) x male powerful pirate

Author chan: ok so who is next?
Hmm...sugar? Well she doesn't sound too bad ^^

Sugar: hello! ^^ 🍇

Author chan: oh... 0_0 uh, look kid the adults are talking here

Sugar: it's ok! I'm 22! O3O

She holds out a card with her birthdate of 10/22/98

FBI: what the...hmm ok I guess they're in the clear...keep an eye on them

FBI goon: right!

She presses her face against the screen as her boss face palms.

Author sama: on with the story!!

You were going solo away from the rest of your crew as big things were happening in dressrosa.

Y/n: dressrosa huh? What's with this cage?

You push on the bars and your hands get cut as you look at your hands.

Y/n: ow

You use your fruit and cover your hands.
You have the power of the cover cover fruit. You can cover up anything you want like you through a sheet over it, and you can make it whatever material you want as long as you have a thorough understanding of the composition and how the material works.
You cover the bars in a slippery sheet as you slide through the bars.

Y/n: why is everything on fire?

Civilian: please! Run away!

Y/n: what are you going on about?

Civilian: I can't control myself! Get away from me! I don't want to hurt you!

Y/n: you won't

You cover him in a weighted tarp and move on.

Y/n: it'll take at least 5 people to move that tarp
If what you said is true, you won't be able to hurt anyone else

Citizen: i... i... THANK YOU! T_T

You continue moving to the castle covering the ground in powerful bouncing material and covering the air with material in the same stuff as you move quickly.

Y/n: it's like one big party and no one invited me

You see some kind of weirdo with heels on, this blonde weirdo has the squeakiest voice, he gets caught buy some fat guy and you use your cover cover fruit to cover him in a sheet of acid, oh btw as long as you're within a mile of the covered object it will remain on it until it is destroyed or you turn it off.

Blonde weirdo: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
NOO!!! I CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS!!!!!

He melts into nothing screaming in agony as everyone else is just incredibly confused.

Pointy head guy: who is that?

Long leg guy: it doesn't matter! Focus!!

You keep going and get near the top of the castle.
You see some girl passed out with a bunch of guys trying to wake her up. You just saw a bunch of guys surrounding a passed out loli.

FBI: FBI OPEN UP!!

A bunch of guys in weird armor and guns rush them, convenient...you take the girl somewhere safe before they catch you.
You cover some water and pick it up splashing her.

Girl: uh...where...am I?

Y/n: you're safe, for now...

Mind: why are my instincts telling me this girl is dangerous?