ilulu x male dragon slayer reader

You were performing your task in the ancient world killing dragons outside the nest, after the dragons tohru and quetzalcoatl who were the heavy hitters when it came to the dragons defense. Now it's just down to the old man, it falls to you to slay tohrus father and cause disarray in the dragons forces.

You fight your way through the dragons as they shoot blasts at you and you deflect them slashing as them as you get close enough. Needless to say you were literally born for the sole purpose of killing dragons, even for humans in this world your strength is very abnormal.
You make it to the throne room where you see the lead dragon himself.

Y/n: Damocles...its about time we met

Damocles: and what does a lowly human like you want with dragon kind?

Y/n: to end this, I'll kill you, or you might kill me...I win and your kind lose their best
You win, mankind lose their best

Damocles: the best of the cockroaches will still fall before my boot....
Kill him

The two dragons guarding him fly forward and shoot giant electric beams as you block them with your sword absorbing them and cutting their heads off as you leap through the air.

Damocles: ...a cockroach indeed...very well, you shall die by my hand

He transforms into his true form, the fight is very long and drawn out. I could describe everything that happens but it would be faster to just skip to the final part.

Damocles: ...you....damn you!!

Y/n: *huff* *puff* give up damocles...you're out of strength and out of options...

You head over to the incredibly wounded dragon lord, not that you're much better off, one arm you have is unusable and you definitely have a concussion.

Y/n: now die...

You slice his head off as he shoots one last ....you assume it's an attack as a magic glyph appears below your feet...you try to run but your too injured to escape and you're dragged into a portal and sent falling through the sky landing on top of a building of some kind.

(Kobayashi POV)

What the fuck was that?

Tohru: I don't know...maybe a pigeon?

Kobo: pigeons don't make buildings shake

Kanna: mmm...whatever it is, it came from the roof

Kobo: *sigh* I'm too tired for this shit...

I drag myself up to the roof and find a guy in what looks like pretty thick yet busted armor, it's not easy but I dragon him down to my apartment and strip off his armor.

Kobo: I was not planning on patching guys that just fall from the sky

I bandage his wounds best I can and he wakes up only 10 minutes later.