Pepsiwoman x male reader

(Pepsiwoman POV)

Here I am...running through the streets of Tokyo giving everyone their Pepsi. I know that these weird game and commercials take place in america, but they're pretty inaccurate.
Firstly, my name is Pepsiwoman not Pepsiman, they changed my name and my design because Pepsiman sounded better than Pepsiwoman.
I don't know why I was created really...well I know why...small dicked perverted bastards....=_=

But in all seriousness, Pepsi doesn't really need me to refill everyone's Pepsi...maybe a should just quit...

(In The US somewhere)

Y/n: damn...out of pepsi...I just bought a bunch of 24 packs. Am I drinking that much?...

You look around and start drinking water instead.

Y/n: pepsi really is getting too expensive...I guess I'll have to give it up

(In japan)

Pepsiwoman: これは何ですか?

(In the USA)

You get this weird feeling all of a sudden. It keeps nagging at you, like some instinct in the back of your head.

Y/n: why do I get the sense something is coming...

(Pepsiwoman pov)

Pepsiwoman: これは新しい...私はペプシの呼び出しを聞いています...海を越えて? でも、私はアメリカにいることは一度もありません.

I started running, and running until I hit the beach.

I made it to the ocean and I started running on top of it

I made it to the ocean and I started running on top of it. The power of pepsi created foot holds for me to run across the ocean. I have a long way to go but I'll get there no matter how long it takes.

(3 Months later)

Y/n: it's been a long time since I've had a Pepsi...but on the plus side...I have more money now
Oh what's the point...what good is more money if I can't literally buy happiness in the form of carbonated goodness