rwby x male kryptonian reader

A/n: I know in the last chapter I said I'd put hornet here but honestly I'm not really in the mood for hornet, I probably won't do a rwby x male reader story because there's a shit ton of them
But I'll do a one shot and see how it goes
Rooster teeth owns rwby not me so...yeah

(Krypton, 6 hours before destruction)

You are chained up in front of the counsel for trying to usurp them and evacuate krypton.

Prosecution: y/n wor-el
You are charged with treason, attempted murder, assault and destruction of property
How do you answer to the charges?

Y/n: trying to save my people, that is the only crime I'm guilty of

Counsel 1: still spouting nonsense

Counsel 2: has everyone reached a verdict?

All counsel: we have

Prosecution: ...I see...very well
You are to be sentenced to the phantom zone
Have you any last words?

Y/n: I envy the counsel of 2 things
Their ignorance
And their death will be swift...mine will be long...

Prosecution: a shame...one so young to be sent to the phantom zone...

They bring in the portal device as the earthquakes get worse, the tremors make the guards stumble but regain their footing.

Guard: it's armed, now t-
*BANG*

The entire room shakes like crazy with everyone being tossed around, you were chained so you stayed put as the portal device breaks open and explodes as your ripped through space.

Prosecution: what happened??!

Guard: I don't know sir...the phantom zone is...

Prosecution: was the convicted sent?

Guard: no...i...i.I.. don't know...i don't know where he is...

(The forest)

You crash into the place and pass out waking up an hour later as you look down at your cuffs.

Y/n: the phantom zone is a bit...greener then i was expecting...I wish I didn't have these damn...

You pull at the cuffs in frustration and they break apart like they were made paper.
You look at the cuffs and then you go to a log, you lift it with one arm, it must weigh a ton but it's like lifting a rubber duck toy.

Y/n: what is going on? ...

(5 years later)

You got stronger and stronger every day, you could shoot heat beams from your eyes, blow out fires and freeze these demons with your super breath. The "grimm" was something you occasionally encountered, though you didn't know they were Grimm, you just thought they were demons of the phantom zone.
You gathered firewood and such as you prepared to venture outside the forest.
You get there by jumping really high and you get to the edge finding a whole city.

Y/n: I'm beginning to think
this might not be the phantom zone

You head through the town and you get weird looks from people but it's not like they're bothering you. You look around the city all day and you wonder into a shop.

Shop keep: hello there!
You interested in dust?

Y/n: dust?

Shop keep: yes! We have the finest dust in the city!

Y/n: what would I buy dust for?

Girl: haha you're joking right? Dust is used for all kinds of things! It's amazing!