adult six (little nightmares) x male seven reader

You escape from the orphanage after stabbing the nanny in the eye with a lead pipe.
It all happened when she was beating you for no reason and one day you just...well...snapped.
You picked up the nearest object you could grab onto and hit her in the head smacking her out of her wheelchair and start savagely beating the shit out of her until the pipe broke and stuck into her eye.
After that you ran, you escaped the orphanage and just kept running.
That was the day that you became...
The runaway kid, also called seven since that's literally all they called you.

In truth you always preferred y/n as your real name. Though you never actually told anyone that. Especially since you usually don't talk to people.
You ran away to the maw where you used your small size to your advantage to hide and steal food that won't be missed.
This strategy would only work for so long, you are as little as you could but over the years you kept growing, you occasionally saw this girl in a raincoat and you gave her food every so often.
Eventually she needed more than just regular food, you met the girl as she was trying to evade the chefs in the kitchen.
But she got caught and they grabbed her attempting to throw her in the oven.
You grabbed a knife off the rack and jumped down plunging the knife into his head.
The other chef didn't see it right way so you quickly ran under the table with the knife as it ran to the corpse of its brother.
You charge and slice the foot of the fat chef knocking him to the ground as you stab him in his masked face over and over and over until it was unrecognizable.
Eventually you go over to six who seems very scared of you backing up against the wall as you get closer to her.

Six: ;^;

Six: ;^;

She closes her eyes and feels something soft touch her face.
She opens her eyes and sees you holding a sausage link as she munches on it and you hold her hand making her blush as you both explore the maw together.

She points to herself and tries to talk.

Six: i...six....me.....six...

You point to yourself.

Y/n: y...y/n...y/n...help...six

She smiles and uses a lighter to go through the dark halls of the maw.