genie girl x male reader

You walk around in an antique shop with your fri....uuhh...colleag....acquaintan...
Let's call him what he is, the plot device.

Plot device: hey y/n! I found some really neat stuff in here, it's like a treasure trove of wonder and excitement!

Well wouldn't it be ironic if this upbeat cheery guy suddenly bit the dust.
You keep wondering around the place as the happy, not a care in the world plot device rumages through the stuff in the back.

Plot device: BRO!! check this out! It's a genie lamp

Y/n: yeah....that's awesome...go ahead and rub it...make a wish or whatever
....why do they call them grandfather clocks? Did these expensive towers give birth to a coocoo clock, which gave birth to...
idk a Rolex?

Plot device: DUDE!! ITS AN ACTUAL GENIE!!!

You just thought he was messing around because...an actual genie is ludicrous.

Y/n: why do I have to babysit this cheer fountain...I don't hate him but it's fuckin annoying...and he's loud as hell

Plot device: so for my first wish...I wish my friend y/n didn't have depression ^w^

???: I don't think he's your friend but...ok?

She grants it and you have a gigantic grin on your face now.

Y/n: oh happy day!!!! 😃
Hello dust bunnies!! Things are happy now!

Plot device: oh god! Change it back!

*poof*

Y/n: what the....fuuuuck?....
Why did I say that? Was some of this dust a small amount of powdered ecstasy?

???: you have one wish left

Y/n: oh look, the one inch dumbell
Let's see if I can...

You grip it and it slips off your hand.

Y/n: that's harder then it looks...

Plot device: I can lift it...
For my last wish! I wish I was ripped! ^^

???: your final wish is granted

Y/n: huh? Who is that?

You hear what sounds like watermelons being thrown in a giant shredder and go over to see the guy dead and in two halfs as smoke retracts into the lamp.

Y/n: well...I didn't like that guy much but...he didn't deserve THAT!!

You take the lamp and walk out with it in your coat. It's an old mom and pop shop so no metal detectors. Normally you don't steal but you couldn't risk bringing it to the shop keeps attention and them getting themselves or someone else killed because of stupid wishes.
You carry it home and set the lamp on the table...contemplating what you could do with this thing.

Y/n: I can only assume this...genie...operates under certain rules...

You rub the lamp and the genie herself appears from the lamp.