crystal gems x strong invisible male reader

You walk through the city as usual trying to go around but occasionally you do brush against people.

Woman: pervert!!

Guy: huh?

She slaps him and you keep walking. Now you might ask yourself, why don't you just correct her? Why let that guy take the wrap even though it wasn't intentional or his fault?
Well, I'll show you what happened last time you tried

(Flashback)
You were on the subway when you brush against another lady, it's much harder than you think when people can't see you.

Woman: pig!

She goes to slap a guy and he gets knocked back.

Y/n: sorry! That was me

She slaps another guy closer to me.

Y/n: no! Not him! ME!

She just keeps slapping people all thinking they are the one that spoke.

Y/n: ugh, forget it

(Present)

You walk through the beach as no footprints are shown while you walk through the sand.
You take a foot long sandwich from some fat guy who obviously doesn't need it.
He eats through an entire bag of chips like he's starving. You look in it and it's a meatball sub so you eat it as the fat guy freaks out as to where his precious sandwich is, yeah like he thinks he'll waste away despite just inhaling a full bag of chips.

 You look in it and it's a meatball sub so you eat it as the fat guy freaks out as to where his precious sandwich is, yeah like he thinks he'll waste away despite just inhaling a full bag of chips

Meanwhile the 1 inch of the end of the sandwich is just floating around before you eat it.
Then you come across a big beach mansion. This place is massive

Y/n: probably some rich old guy lives there I can probably convince him I'm the ghost of his dad or long lost son or something I don't like stealing but I don't really have much choice

I can probably convince him I'm the ghost of his dad or long lost son or something
I don't like stealing but I don't really have much choice

You go up and go through the doors as the living room looks nice a well kept. Even the ceilings look like they were scrubbed clean.

Y/n: hmm...either they have some really advanced roomba technology or the people here are a lot younger than I assumed....that's what I get for assuming...
I better g-