Karen(spongbob) x male mechanical engineer reader

You wonder through the ocean as you're perfectly able to breathe water and air.
You're a human with gills and oxygen filtering so...you're good in the water.

As you go through the place you discover a giant rusted bucket helmet along with a memorial to Mr. Krabs.

Y/n: Huh?? What happened here?? Last you checked the krusty krab was up and running.

You see some yellow girl skipping around and singing to herself...sort of.

A sea sponge, usually these creatures are asexual

A sea sponge, usually these creatures are asexual...but still participate in sexual activities out of boredom.
Bored is the last thing I'd use to describe this girl though...

Spongegirl: hi friend! 👋 I don't think I've ever seen you before! I'm spongebabe!!

Y/n: y/n...nice to meet you

Spongebabe: do you plan on staying long?

Y/n: I mean, probably

Spongebabe: yay!! A new friend to say hello to every Sunday! ^w^
DA-HEHEHEHEHE!!

She does this strange very loud giggle which doesn't seem natural yet is the most natural thing in the sea. Whatever she is on, it's a drug that is undiscovered by our own feeble attempt to perceive reality as we know it.

Y/n: um...you're welcome...I guess
So what happened to the krusty krab?

Spongebabe: i...krab?

Y/n: yeah...what happened to..

Spongebabe: krab....mr...krabs?
😢
She starts being on the verge of tears as her eyes literally flood until her eyes burst into a torrent of tears.

Spongebabe: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! AHAHAAAAAAHHH!!!!! 😭😭😭

😭😭😭

She runs off as you pull your shirt off and wring it out.

Y/n: wait, how can I wring this out if I'm underwater?
Maybe it's more dense water like gel or something...

You go into the bucket since the krusty krab is condemned, surprisingly no one locked the chum bucket so hopefully you'll get answers.