2B x strong male reader x female 9S

It's been almost 10,000 years since the world has gone to shit. In 2049 dragons came and tried to take over the world with giant white god fetuses and they disintegrated making an ungodly long winter with black creatures called shades populated the earth.
We thought they were monsters, but we were wrong, they were humans...the real humans
I've kept this secret for so long...how do I know about this when the rest of the world doesn't? Because I was there, I watched it all happen...
how can a human be over 10,000 years old? And why did these dragons do this? Why did these aliens bring machines to conquer our world...
Even if you had the answers to these questions...what would you do with them? What does the truth matter? What answers would make a difference in the world today?
Would knowing why the aliens brought them here make them suddenly go away? Would understanding why they did it make everything better?
Here's your answer
....it doesn't matter now
............

(2B pov)

I wake up from a dream state which is very abnormal....I should tell this to 9s...

As I sit with my partner and have tea I ponder what that dream meant

As I sit with my partner and have tea I ponder what that dream meant...and why a certain location is being burned into my memory chip.

9S: 2b...you look troubled

2B: not troubled...not exactly...its difficult to describe...
I feel confused and yet certain...

9S: oh? What do you mean?

2B: I had a dream...an actually dream

9S: r-really? What about??

2B: it was...blank like usual but...there was a voice...a voice I never heard before and yet...I could swear he was right in front of me...

9S: do you know who it is?

2B: no...but they told me...they were a human

9S: maybe just a transmission?

2B: no...this was different
This human...he told me what happened in the before times of 2049

9S: no one has records of that far back

2B: supposedly he lived that long
I know this is impossible for a human, and yet he said it in a way that I know he wasn't lying

9S: if he truly lived that long...then...why don't we have those records?

2B: I'm don't know...but we better find him if we want to know that

9S: wait...you know where he is?

2B: ever since the dream a location has been...revealed to me...I don't know how

9S: I can see why you're confused...yet certain

2B: let's go then

I and my partner 9s head out into the city going past the huge hole in the ground and we end up at the mall where I go to the elevator and flip a panel open then I punch the numbers 1, 2 and B2 twice and then i pull the emergency tab. Instead of opening the doors they close and move down...lower and lower.