Fem homelander x powerful psi male reader

You come out of a portal into a suburban city. You look around as the portal closes and you look at the multiversal map.

Y/n: damn it...I'm in the wrong place...I hope there's a recharge station.

You stop a guy in the street.

Y/n: excuse me citizen, would you by chance know where I can find the nearest QTE?

Guy: QTE?

Y/n: quantum tachyon energizer, I need it to recharge my multi-pass.

Guy:...there's a rehab on first and fifth, get some help

The guy moves on and you stop a woman this time.

Y/n: excuse me citizen, could you direct me to the "first and fifth" designation?

Girl: oh, it's just down there and take a right, are you a hero?

Y/n: a hero?

Girl: yeah you know? Heroes, like the magnificent seven.

Y/n: a team of heroes? As in the ones that fight crime and save people?

Girl: yeah them, it's just, you called me civilian so I just figured...You'd be a hero

Y/n: well, I do need something to check out while I search for a way to recharge my multi-pass. Are the mag seven in the biggest skyscraper around here?

Girl: that's the one, oh here's my boyfriend...hey!!

She goes up to a guy on the curb and starts holding his hands...it's cute. But then you notice a speedster type approaching.

Y/n: woah look out!

You speed blitz to this girl in a blue outfit stopping her in her tracks.

Y/n: easy there speedy, you almost bull dozed a civilian

???: oh sorry, I turned my head for a microsecond and I didn't see her.

Y/n: I'm y/n, what's your name?

A-train: I'm the A-train, fastest speedster alive

Y/n: are you one those mag 7s I've heard about

A-train: that's right big guy

She does the superhero pose with her hands on her hips that you've seen in every comic book ever.

Y/n: how about I fly us up to the 7s skyscraper

A-train: you can fly?

You grab her and lift her up flying her at Mach speed but you use telekinesis to redirect the kinetic energy so that you don't explode everything with shockwaves.

A-train: wow! You're a good flyer!

Y/n: thanks, I don't see anyway to open the windows

A-train: yeah, you need a remote from homelander